Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,814

1 members and 2,813 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,079
Threads: 248,525
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Remarkable
    Thanks

0.5 Group of leos Nice little package inside

I got these girl in a deal with a male I was looking for.. Well I have all the females I need to these have to go to make room for the babies. All the breadable size girls in this group have been breeding a Tramper giant, so any eggs you get will be 100% het tremper albino and possible giants..

Leopard Gecko 22
    She is a high yellow and is 100 % het patternless. She is gravid in the picture and will lay soon. She is 42 grams…How can you resist that face? 50.00

Leopard Gecko 23
    She is a high yellow and is 100% het patternless as well. She has just laid a fertile clutch here and was bred to the tremper giant. She is 32 grams.. 75.00

Leopard Gecko 24
    This girl is a hypo tang with a little carrot tail. She is not of breeding weight yet but will be in a month or so. She is at 40 grams. 100.00

Leopard Gecko 25
    She is a Tremper albino and a eating machine. She just dropped 2 fertile eggs today and will be producing more shortly. She has been bred to the Tremper Giant male. She is 34 grams. 100.00

Leopard Gecko 26
    This little Tremper albino has lost her tail but it has grown back and healed completely. She is not breeding weight yet but will be in about a month or so. She is 23 grams.. 50.00

Check out the other ad for the males I am offering. I will also include 2 other females that are very pretty in with a group buy, also if you are interested in all of the group I will pay the shipping.. Just let me know your questions and if you would like more pics. Thanks and God Bless,
    -Matt
    Last edited by justcage; 04-09-2005 at 05:33 PM.
    Just a reptile lover!!!!!

Thanks

Re: 0.5 Group of leos Nice little package inside

Elsoldo...Thanks,
    -Matt
    Just a reptile lover!!!!!