Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,134

3 members and 3,131 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,079
Threads: 248,525
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Remarkable
    Thanks
    It has come to my attention that some members are pm'ing other admin about thier contest entries. I AM the one who handles contests. Therefor, if you have a question, you need to be pm'ing me about these things.

Let me explain something here guys and gals, I know I have mentioned it before, but I guess it needs to be mentioned again because obviously, it has gone unheard or not seen. After you send in a pic, you get an email confirming that your pic has been recieved. Just because your pic does not go up right away does not mean it is lost, forgotten or otherwise. At times, my life outside the site does have to take priority, as I do take care of a child with some medical issues, have many herps of my own that need care and about a dozen other things I must do to ensure my household runs smoothly, things that solely lie upon my shoulders. I am not forgetting your pic entries, nor ignoring them. There are times I choose to hold them back because I know that others will send thier pics in also, it is much more efficient for me to add many pics at one time than one here or there. I ask that you try to understand this and try to be patient, if your pic is not up within 2 weeks I would worry a little, then pm me since I am the one who handles contest entries.

I hope you dont feel I am being too harsh, cause that is not my intention. My intention is to enlighten you about the situation and assure you that your pics are not forgotten, nor are you. And try to get you to understand that all of you members are very important to the site and me also, but I am only human just like you, those of you who go to school or work or both or for those of us that stay at home and manage a home and kids (also there are those that do it all) plus our many other duties; must understand or be able to relate because there are not enough hours in a day no matter what we do to use our time wisely, certain things must be set aside for a better time, just to collapse into bed exhausted or get a little down time. We are only human, if there was a way to make this stuff magically get done quickly, I would..but there is not, so please, bear with me and keep this in mind. Happy Holidays!
    *Jeanne*

"To acquire knowledge, one must study; but to acquire wisdom, one must observe"

BPnet Veteran BallPythonBabe448's Avatar
    Thanks
    I don't know if your talking about me PMing Led4urhead for nov. contest, but my picture was never on the entries page, but it was in the contest when the poll started. And, I had no clue who did the pics.

Not sure if your talking about me though,
    thanks!
    0.1 Bearded Dragon (Reka)

Thanks
    If you already entered a photo for herp of the month, can you enter a different photo for ball python of the month in the same month?

I know you can only enter one entry per contest, but is that one entry overall a month?
    Check out my gallery! www.schlyne.deviantart.com I am not really active on forums anymore, but I am on facebook.
    Please Click the Dragon eggs/hatchlings!

All of my Dragons can be seen here http://dragcave.ath.cx/user/48959

Thanks
    Thanked 2,322 Times in 1,367 Posts
    Blog Entries
    you can submit one entry in each category (one for bpom and one for htom) per month for a grand total of two overall photos per month.
    - Emily