Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,138

0 members and 2,138 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,071
Threads: 248,522
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, jpriebe2

Thread: early christmas

Thanks
    well my brother in law gave us an early christmas present....i finally got my bearded dragon.....i'll put up some pics soon.....he gave us a monitor a while back but we don't really like the monitor.....i'm not a fan of overly aggressive animals.....actually i lean more toward snakes but this little girl....we haven't named her yet....is so cool....we've only had her a few hours and she sat in my lap and watched M.A.S.H. with me and we took a tour of the huse together....got to find a home for the monitor.....i think he wants it back anyway....if not we got friends at the pet store who will trade him for crickets and maybe a few fish fror the ribbon snakes......i do have one question....we have a leash thingy for the monitor.....think the beardie will handle wearing it???....we take our ball to car shows sometimes and the kids get a kick out of it so i want to try taking the lizard occasionally

Thanks
    What kind of monitor is it? Monitors should not be aggressive.. only the species that are not pet quality such as niles and some savannas.

Either way.. congrats on your beardie! Nice lizards. I've heard of people using a harness/leash with beardies.. I suppose you can try it.

April
    My art gallery (herp related) http://cerulean-serpent.deviantart.com/