Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 609

1 members and 608 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

Ziggy31984 (40)

» Stats

Members: 75,014
Threads: 248,474
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, DetectiveIcarus
    Thanks
    Well in 7 days I start my move to San Antonio,TX from Tampa I have all my Reptile travel setups done and did a test setup in my jeep with the human heat pads worked out real well.

When I get to my new house I will have a bedroom dedicated to my snakes, geckos, beardies, and frog. The frog already has his life time home.

I was planning on going with enclosures from Precision Caging Since the price isnt bad and im not that handy at building quality display setups.

I would Like some feedback from people that have used them in the past or currently use them please tell me what you like and dont like about them. Please no "they Suck" "there crap" comments those do me no good I am looking for some info before I go drop $1200 on setups.
    -Sean
    Mazdaspeed 3, yeah its silly fast!

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks
    I'm sorry, but I don't have any experience with them. May I ask what other cages you've looked into/considered? If you haven't already, I'd recommend you look into boaphiles and quest cages. I've not heard anything bad about either and I constantly see them recommend when anyone asks what the best cages are. I've got boaphiles and love them and am about to have Quest build me a huge cage for my new Monkey Tail Skink. Don't know how they compare pricewise to Precision, but again I've heard nothing but good about them.
    http://www.boaphileplastics.com
    http://www.questcages.com (any color/finish/size you want)
    Ball Python, Bredl's Carpet Python, Kenyan Sand Boa, Saharan Sand Boa
    Mexican Black King, California King, Snow Corn, Okeetee Corn, Everglades Ratsnake
    Blue Tongued Skinks: Irian Jaya (2), Indonesian, Northern, Tanimbar, Eastern, Kei, Merauke
    Crested Gecko

Thanks

CP Help.

I also would like to recommend Animal Plastics. When I was looking in to cages I was going to purchase a Precision and then I ran across AP and went with them. I have a T11 and it is a wonderful cage. They can build and modify any way you want. Best to give them a call if interested.
    WWW.Wantapet.com and click on the AP ad on the right.
    ~ Johanna ~ aka Jody

"The greatness of a nation and it's moral progress can be measured by the way it's animals are treated"
    ~ Mahatma Gandhi~

Thanks
    Thanks Tigergenesis the boaphiles looks like a the way I may go. How many do you have and how well to the heat and maintain humidity ?
    -Sean

BPnet Veteran BallPythonBabe448's Avatar
    Thanks
    If you want a terrarium, I would go with www.glasscages.com . They have 65 gal. long tanks for only 65$! They ship, and they come to reptile shows to sell them.

I'm asking for a boaphile cage for my b-day!
    0.1 Bearded Dragon (Reka)

Thanks
    jotay, I like those cages alot and the price is nice also.
    -Sean

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks

new aquarium

So far I have 3 boaphiles and a stand. I'm about to purchase some more. They handle heat and humidity very well. I have my bluetongue skink in one, my bp is in the other (still decorating his) and an empty one I plan to use as a holding tank while cleaning an animals cage. What will you be housing?
    Ball Python, Bredl's Carpet Python, Kenyan Sand Boa, Saharan Sand Boa
    Mexican Black King, California King, Snow Corn, Okeetee Corn, Everglades Ratsnake
    Blue Tongued Skinks: Irian Jaya (2), Indonesian, Northern, Tanimbar, Eastern, Kei, Merauke
    Crested Gecko

Thanks
    You can't go wrong with animal plastics holds humidity and heat well.

Thanks
    What will you be housing?
    I will be housing 5 BPs (moving each to a seperate enclosure) 2 Hogg Island Boa's, BCI RTB and 3 bearded dragons in prefab cages my Brazilian Rainbow Boa will stay in his 55gal long since it works well for him my Kingsnake will move to one of my empty 20gal tanks and my JCP will stay in his 20tall for a bit longer then I will get him a prefab cage. I no longer have my Male suriname I traded him to a friend for the hogg islands he wanted a male suri to go with his female so worked out well for me. I have decided to get a rack system for my Leopard geckos and a nice display tank for my frog eyed gecko's on a side note a the guy I got my frog eye from has 3 more eye's in the oven so to speak and he will be shipping me 2 once they hatch and are ready to go. I really want to bread these since they are very cute and very rare in the pet trade as of now.
    -Sean

Thanks
    Yeah AP is awesome I just ordered another T11 for my other bp Osiris.
    If I hadn't gotten an AP I was going w/ Boaphiles. The are pretty tight cages also and I have only heard good things about them and AP.
    ~ Johanna ~ aka Jody

"The greatness of a nation and it's moral progress can be measured by the way it's animals are treated"
    ~ Mahatma Gandhi~