Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 842

0 members and 842 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,077
Threads: 248,523
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, jpriebe2
    Thanks
    My P. murinus has been sticking in its hide for a long time only every great while does he come out. I have noticed that he is really thin (Not thin I mean his abdomen is very small). This makes me worried he is one of my favorite T's and I want the best for him!

Also to EyelashViper I HAVE MISSED YOU! I lost your e-mail so I have been fending for my own with all of my t's..I'm glad I'm back on these forums.

Thanks

Re: Two Questions

Quote Originally Posted by MisterPodo
    My P. murinus has been sticking in its hide for a long time only every great while does he come out. I have noticed that he is really thin (Not thin I mean his abdomen is very small). This makes me worried he is one of my favorite T's and I want the best for him!
    A lot of Ts do this. Could be going into premolt and just wants to be left alone. Make sure you keep fresh water available and leave crickets in over night and remove them the next morning if uneaten. Give it a couple days and try again. It is very hard to starve a T to death, and if food is available, he will eat when he is ready.

Thanks
    Hehe - I think BPs and Ts make good co-pets as they each in their own way prepare you for the other in terms of eating regularly. It's hard for us to not impose our metabolism or expectations derived from it - especially when one is in weeks and months of measuring.

"I don't FEEL tardy . . ."