Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 1,302

1 members and 1,301 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,093
Threads: 248,532
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Amethyst42
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

a post shed pic and some new additions

Hey everyone,

I haven't been on here a lot lately as it got a bit busy in my life but all has settled down a bit now so I'll be more active again

ok first up some post shed pic's my super Fire female she weighs 1200 grams now so she should have a nice size for the 16/17 season, some people said to me that she could go later this season if I would push her feeding a bit but I don't wanna do that, I am gonna have patience (though that is not one of my virtues) and wait for next season when she will be nice and big.

I take a big risk showing this beauty as in most threads that I post a picture of her, she is the only girl I get comments about, haha.

Next up is a new male I got about a week ago, he is a GHI

the next 2 animals I picked up at a show today.
    These pictures are just quick cellphone pic's as I wanted to put them in there tubs and give them some rest and the lighting isn't the best as it was already dusky outside.

0.1 Black Pewter female that weighs 800 grams

1.0 HGWG poss. Vanilla.

The man I bought this boy from showed me why he thinks it is a Vanilla(I didnt pay any extra for the poss. Vanilla part) by showing me 3 normal HGWG and they where all quite a bit darker then this guy but because the pic's are taken with my cellphone wih bad lighting it doesn't really show in the photo's.

here he is.

I also ran into a friend of mine who had a table at the show and after a couple of minutes he started about the last time he was at my place that I had some empty tubs in my baby rack and if they where still empty, so I said "yes" then he picked up a male Cinnamon 66% poss. het.Pied and a female normal 66% poss. het. pied and he said "here, they are yours"

he thinks they will both prove out as they both got the train tracks and the male also has a small ringer, but even if they wont prove out it is a gift and I like it I will pair the Cinnamon poss.het. pied to a pied female next year that I am gonna pick up later this year so the worst thing that can happen is that he doesn't prove out and I make my own Cinnamon het pieds.

Thanks for looking

Andrew
    YouTube channel; https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCue...yj1vBeeIUZVl2Q

Females;
    Normal 100% het. Hypo, Lesser Pastel, Super Fire, Leopard, Mojave, Pastel het. Piebald, Orange Ghost, Pastel 100% het. Clown, Normal (very clean and reduced patterned) 100% het. Clown, Enchi, Pinstripe, Black Pewter, Albino 100% het. Piebald, Normal 66% ph Hypo, Normal 66% ph Piebald

Males;
    Clown, Super Pastel Calico, HGWG, Pastel 100% het Piebald, Cardamon Fire 50% ph Hypo, Banana, GHI, Cinnamon 66%ph Pieb
    ald

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ARBallMorphs For This Useful Post:

AlexisFitzy (09-23-2015),nightwolfsnow (09-20-2015),Slowcountry Balls (09-22-2015)

Thanks
    Beautiful snakes! Each and every one. : )

4. The Following User Says Thank You to GitaBooks For This Useful Post:

ARBallMorphs (09-21-2015)

Thanks
    Thanks Gita Books

Females;
    Normal 100% het. Hypo, Lesser Pastel, Super Fire, Leopard, Mojave, Pastel het. Piebald, Orange Ghost, Pastel 100% het. Clown, Normal (very clean and reduced patterned) 100% het. Clown, Enchi, Pinstripe, Black Pewter, Albino 100% het. Piebald, Normal 66% ph Hypo, Normal 66% ph Piebald

Males;
    Clown, Super Pastel Calico, HGWG, Pastel 100% het Piebald, Cardamon Fire 50% ph Hypo, Banana, GHI, Cinnamon 66%ph Pieb
    ald

BPnet Veteran AllThatInThemGenes's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: a post shed pic and some new additions

That super fire is an absolute stunner!! such a pretty girl. All beautiful snakes, thanks for sharing.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to AllThatInThemGenes For This Useful Post:

Thanks

The super fire is insane, but I like all of them- the last one especially!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Megg For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AllThatInThemGenes View Post
    That super fire is an absolute stunner!! such a pretty girl. All beautiful snakes, thanks for sharing.
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Megg View Post
    The super fire is insane, but I like all of them- the last one especially!

Thanks Megg,

That last one is a Hidden Gene Woma Granite and he is also possible a Vanilla
    Last edited by ARBallMorphs; 09-21-2015 at 10:30 PM.

Females;

Males;
    ald

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ARBallMorphs For This Useful Post:

Megg (09-21-2015)

Thanks

My poor hubby.... I just got into the BP world and am now going to save for a super fire.... Wow she's beautiful!!!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to boots01 For This Useful Post:

ARBallMorphs (09-23-2015)

BPnet Veteran Slowcountry Balls's Avatar
    Thanks
    Nice update. The GHI and Super Fire are both very exciting to work with.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Slowcountry Balls For This Useful Post:

ARBallMorphs (09-23-2015)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by boots01 View Post
    My poor hubby.... I just got into the BP world and am now going to save for a super fire.... Wow she's beautiful!!!

haha! just don't tell him and buy one when he is off to work and then when he comes back you "hey I got a surprise for you"

Quote Originally Posted by Slowcountry Balls View Post
    Nice update. The GHI and Super Fire are both very exciting to work with.
    Yeah I already made plans for both of them haha, I know plans will probably change though I pretty much got my mind set on it

Females;

Males;
    ald

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ARBallMorphs View Post
    haha! just don't tell him and buy one when he is off to work and then when he comes back you "hey I got a surprise for you"

Yeah I already made plans for both of them haha, I know plans will probably change though I pretty much got my mind set on it
    Hahaha I know exactly what he'd say! If the one I found wasn't 600 he'd go. For it! He's DEATHLY afraid of them. It took some convincing to get the two I have. I'm going to start saving though! You don't happen to have an extra laying around?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast