Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,051

1 members and 3,050 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,077
Threads: 248,524
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, RaginBull
    Thanks
    How many of you have been here since the very first day (or first couple of days) this site was started ? when exactly was this site made ?

Yesterday i was looking in the OLD OLD threads where some of the most expiernced keepers here were asking pretty basic questions just like me.And when the photo gallery was just bein made.

It seems like this site has come a VERY long way and the members too.And im so glad to be a small part of it
    0.1 Albino Redtail Boa
    0.1 Colombian Redtail Boa
    0.2 Salmon Pastel Redtail Boa's
    0.1 normal Ball Python
    0.1 Ball Python.
    0.1 Albino Ball Python
    0.1 Amelanistic Corn Snake
    1.0 Sonoran Gopher
    1.0 Mexican black Kingsnake
    0.1 Luecistic Texas rat snake

Thanks
    Any beginner can become an expert with enough time, experience, and willingness to learn. This site has been very helpful in bringing any number of people through the steps of clueless newbie to beginner with a clue then advanced beginner and on to intermediate keeper. Part of what I think is so great is that we can learn vicariously through each other's mistakes, instead of having to make them all ourselves and learn the hard way.

When I got my first ball python in 1995, I didn't know anyone else with any snakes, so I kept her according to the instructions from the person who gave her to me. Nowadays, new keepers can come online, run a little search, come here and read threads and ask questions, and I think their snakes are better off for it. I remember when you first started coming here, and I think you've come a long way since then, and I'll bet that will just continue.
    3.1.1 BP (Snyder, Hanover, Bo Peep, Sir NAITF, Eve), 1.2.3 Rhacodactylus ciliatus (Sandiego, Carmen, Scooby, Camo, BABIES ), 1.0 Chow (Buddha), 0.2 cats (Jezebel, PCBH "Nanners"), 0.3 humans
    xnview for resizing and coverting pics

Support Ball-Pythons.net by shopping our store!

Thanks
    Thanks, Brandon! We're pretty proud of this site, and we're happy to have such a great group of members. Godfather actually started this site, and he still pops in from time to time. He just posted last week, as a matter of fact. I think Jeanne has been here from the beginning, or at least pretty close to the beginning. I'm sure there are a few others who have been here since close to the beginning, like Rusty and Steelsack and Ironhead. If I'm forgetting anyone, I sincerely apologize, but it is still early in the morning.

Thanks
    I'm sure there are a few others who have been here since close to the beginning, like Rusty and Steelsack and Ironhead.
    Thats really only because I am stalking ironhead..lol
    I remember I was invited to join, I'm not even sure by who, I think Godfather, But anyhow, It was a small group then. This site has turned into something so fantastic.
    CT Reptile Rescue
    Rescue, Rehabilitation & Education
    For all Reptiles & Amphibians
    CTReptileRescue@Comcast.net
    (website coming soon)

Please help support:
    http://www.kidney.org/
    http://www.americanheart.org/
    http://www.liverfoundation.org/

Thanks
    I have been with this site from the beginning. And let me tell you- it has come a long way! It was a small group of us when it started, and has gradually grown to what it is now. I am very proud of that. And I look forward to the future this site has!
    *Jeanne*

"To acquire knowledge, one must study; but to acquire wisdom, one must observe"

Thanks
    I joined a few months after this board started. I don't consider myself a founding member or anything, but I guess the site was started somewhere in mid 2003?
    I wonder where some of our "classic" members went; RPlank, Wizill, etc.
    -Jen. Back in the hobby after a hiatus!
    Ball pythons:
    0.1 normal; 1.1 albino. 1.0 pied; 0.1 het pied; 1.0 banana.

Thanks
    Some of the classic and not so classic members have gone over to Godfathers new site he started back in the summer.
    I have been on here almost a year, I started coming on a few weeks after I got Ozzy who I have now had for a year.
    Seemed like it was really getting going good when I first started hanging around.
    This is a great site w/ good people. Thanks to all who make it so great
    ~ Johanna ~ aka Jody

"The greatness of a nation and it's moral progress can be measured by the way it's animals are treated"
    ~ Mahatma Gandhi~