Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,367

3 members and 3,364 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,093
Threads: 248,535
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Amethyst42
    Thanks

Shed out hatchlings!

These little guys certainly have some personality to them. My pairing was my lesser bee to a normal, and I ended up with 6 hatchlings, 2 each normal, lesser, and spider. One of the spiders and one of the lessers are little spit fires that tried their hardest to tag me while I was snapping some pictures of them. The spider is already showing a wobble, so her aim wasn't great, but that lesser is quite the fireball. Looks like all female except for the teeniest normal, who hatched out at a whopping 34 grams.

Apologies for the bad lighting, for some reason ceiling lights are a luxury in this area so all I have is lamps and windows.

It's crazy how much variety can come out of a single gene, right? I can't decide which look I like better out of these two.

Except I think I like the personality on this one. I'd be pretty bloody if her teeth had more size to them.

Love these two so much! I'm a lover of the reduced patterns on spiders, and these two are just beautiful.

And hissy. Is that a teeny mustache I see?

The last and the least. No really, the left one was the last to hatch out and the right one is the littlest thing. Wish I could get the girl on the left to unball some, she has the loveliest bandy pattern.

I have tiny girl hands, but this guy makes me look almost normal sized.

I just want to keep them all... A few more meals into them and I'll have to start looking for some new homes, though. I have another baby to think of, though. Maybe I can convince the husband that keeping just one or two won't hurt?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Daigga For This Useful Post:

h00blah (09-07-2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,152 Times in 3,380 Posts
    congrats! they're adorable. nice clean patterns, bands and even the little one has a pretty clear belly. oh and i love snake 'staches.
    RIP Mamba
    ----------------

Wicked ones now on IG & FB!6292