Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 1,170

4 members and 1,166 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,093
Threads: 248,533
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Amethyst42
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    i have a wonderful 9 year old ball python and as much as i love her i need to find her a better home. :cry: i just don't have the time that she deserves anymore. she loves to explore everything, i often take her outside and let her roam around in the summer. she's only bitten me once and that was entirely my fault. i've had her since she was just a few months old. she's never had mites, mouth rot or anything else. she's perfectly healthy and loving. i'm in maine but for the right home i will drive her just about anywhere in new england.

Thanks
    Moved to correct forum.

Please check your PM's.
    *Jeanne*

"To acquire knowledge, one must study; but to acquire wisdom, one must observe"

BPnet Veteran BallPythonBabe448's Avatar
    Thanks
    Is her name Pandora? Super_Smash has a BP named Pandora.

How long is she? Does the tank, etc come with it?
    0.1 Bearded Dragon (Reka)

Thanks
    I'm pretty sure bp_pandora isn't going to be willing to drive the snake to Georgia.
    3.1.1 BP (Snyder, Hanover, Bo Peep, Sir NAITF, Eve), 1.2.3 Rhacodactylus ciliatus (Sandiego, Carmen, Scooby, Camo, BABIES ), 1.0 Chow (Buddha), 0.2 cats (Jezebel, PCBH "Nanners"), 0.3 humans
    xnview for resizing and coverting pics

Support Ball-Pythons.net by shopping our store!

Thanks
    Please check your private messages
    -Lindsay

0.1 ball python - 1.1 leopard geckos

her name is pandora, she's about 4 ft long. i'd rather not send the tank with her but if i have to it's negotiable. i don't think a road trip to georgia is anywhere in the near future...

let me also add that i :!: WILL NOT :!: give her to anyone who i think might breed her. she's to be a loved pet only, not used for anything. she's been my baby for 9 years so if i'm not 100% comfortable then i won't give her away.

BPnet Veteran BallPythonBabe448's Avatar
    Thanks
    I know, I figured, but I was just wondering anyways.

Why won't you give to someone who might consider breeding her? I'm sure its not gonna be like" Hey, give me the snake so I can breed her and make money" it would be more like "hey, thats a pretty snake, SHe would make some great off spring with my ____ , and maybe if you have a better snake situation in the future you could have one of the offspring" I don't think it would be that big of a deal for someone to breed her, but everyone is entitled to their own opinion, and its yoru snake.
    0.1 Bearded Dragon (Reka)

Thanks
    I am in New England & as a verified shipper would be more than happy to help you ship this snake if it helps to find her a good home.

If you DO decide to let her be bred, you're welcome to bring her to our facility, where she'll be spoiled rotten for the rest of her life & have a selection of handsome gentlemen to befriend. Not to mention we're not far from Maine, so you could always visit her for check-in's.

K
    Kara L. Norris
    The Blood Cell - BloodPythons.com
    Selectively-bred bloods & short-tailed pythons
    Quality is our only filter.

i don't have a big aversion to her being bred, i just feel like if someone gets her to breed then they will care more about that than loving her as a pet. all i want is for her to be loved, if she gets a little on the side then good for her

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast