Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,842

2 members and 2,840 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,079
Threads: 248,524
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Remarkable
    Thanks
    When it turns in my long sufferening quest to get some stuck toe shed off of Dali (apparently his isolated care unit container isn't holding in enough humidity), I apparently did not close one of the sliding doors on custom glass cage all of the way. :shock:

That means I had a missing Salsa gecko this morning. I did a very careful search of the vines on the insides of the cage.

A while ago, I had one group of large ficus vines inside the glass cage and decided I didn't really need them and that I would put them into a steralite container. Having no other place to put them, I stuck the vines to the outside of the cage.

I found Salsa within 5 minutes of searching for him. He had hidden in the upper reaches of the vines stuck to the outside of the cage. :lol:

I knew I would forget to close those doors one of these days. The glass is so clear it's really easy to think it's been closed. I'll have to come up with some sort of better visual indicator that that part of the cage is closed.
    Check out my gallery! www.schlyne.deviantart.com I am not really active on forums anymore, but I am on facebook.
    Please Click the Dragon eggs/hatchlings!

All of my Dragons can be seen here http://dragcave.ath.cx/user/48959

Thanks

Benefit/fundraiser

Glad to know you found Salsa! At least he doesnt stray too far from home
    - Carson
    Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya.

Thanks
    You know, having the vines there as a permanent feature might not be a bad idea. I might even do that myself, to give them some quick, close cover if they get out. Maybe you want to pick up a pack of colored electrical tape at the dollar store to indicate open or closed doors. I'm glad you found Salsa -- all's well that ends well, at least in cases like this.
    3.1.1 BP (Snyder, Hanover, Bo Peep, Sir NAITF, Eve), 1.2.3 Rhacodactylus ciliatus (Sandiego, Carmen, Scooby, Camo, BABIES ), 1.0 Chow (Buddha), 0.2 cats (Jezebel, PCBH "Nanners"), 0.3 humans
    xnview for resizing and coverting pics

Support Ball-Pythons.net by shopping our store!

Thanks
    glad you found him! ive only had my BCI escape on me...she didnt go far though, she sat up top on her cage under a window tanning!
    ~Jason~

0.1 BCI-Adrian
    1.0 Burm-Homer
    1.0 Tiger Retic-Buster
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "If you give up before you try, then you never really wanted it in the first place."
    http://photobucket.com/albums/v708/BCImperator11/
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks
    ive only had my BCI escape on me...she didnt go far though, she sat up top on her cage under a window tanning!
    Ruby did the same thing.......only she got out and was on my desk (under the window) I forgot to put one of the locks on and she wiggled out of a VERY tiny little hole.
    0.1 Albino Redtail Boa
    0.1 Colombian Redtail Boa
    0.2 Salmon Pastel Redtail Boa's
    0.1 normal Ball Python
    0.1 Ball Python.
    0.1 Albino Ball Python
    0.1 Amelanistic Corn Snake
    1.0 Sonoran Gopher
    1.0 Mexican black Kingsnake
    0.1 Luecistic Texas rat snake