Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,616

2 members and 2,614 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,034
Threads: 248,490
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, jeremymichels
    Thanks

Is this a gravel, or yellowbelly?

I'm looking at purchasing this female, but don't know a lot about gravels, and the price is a little too good to be true. These are the pics the breeder sent me.

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks
    I have YB and specter adult , i also hatched some last year. the belly markers suggest gravel to me : the colors on gravel are darker than Yb and specter. if the breeder is trustable i would believe it s what he said it is.
    1.0 superstripe, killerbee, OD spider fire, black pastel YB, black specter, pastel dinker, spider dinker, banana, banana cinnamon, enchi fire OD, fire dream bee het. russo, pastel superstripe, 2.0 firefly dream YB.

0.2 superpastel yb, 0.2 enchi, 0.1 yellowbelly 0.2 cinnamon, 0.2 normal, 0.1 black widow, black pewter, fire, lemon pastel, pastel, black pastel, bumblebee, spider granite, het. russo, super pastel, pastel specter, specter,lesser pin, OD, fire OD, OD fire het. russo, OD pastel, firefly dream YB, fire bee het. russo, lemon pastel enchi, citrus super enchi, super pastel enchi, pastel ivory, bumblebee dinker

Thanks
    I'm not familiar with the person selling or the person he bought it from. However I am pretty new to the buisness as well. Thank you kindly for your input.

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks
    it s always hard for this kind of subtle morph which look quite similar but if no one can insure you that the breeder is trustable i won t buy that girl thinking it s a breedable gravel.
    Think: a gravel YB pastel is one of the hotest combo and with that girl almost anyone with a little collection would be able to take a shoot at it. I just don t see any one selling an adult gravel female for little money...
    1.0 superstripe, killerbee, OD spider fire, black pastel YB, black specter, pastel dinker, spider dinker, banana, banana cinnamon, enchi fire OD, fire dream bee het. russo, pastel superstripe, 2.0 firefly dream YB.

0.2 superpastel yb, 0.2 enchi, 0.1 yellowbelly 0.2 cinnamon, 0.2 normal, 0.1 black widow, black pewter, fire, lemon pastel, pastel, black pastel, bumblebee, spider granite, het. russo, super pastel, pastel specter, specter,lesser pin, OD, fire OD, OD fire het. russo, OD pastel, firefly dream YB, fire bee het. russo, lemon pastel enchi, citrus super enchi, super pastel enchi, pastel ivory, bumblebee dinker

Thanks
    That's what I'm thinking too. His story is that she didn't breed her first year, layed this year but he lost the eggs in the incubator. Says he got her from bill brant as a hatchling, and he is rob from designer balls. His ad on kingsnake has been deleted too....

Thanks

Re: Is this a gravel, or yellowbelly?

Quote Originally Posted by darkranger69 View Post
    I have YB and specter adult , i also hatched some last year. the belly markers suggest gravel to me : the colors on gravel are darker than Yb and specter. if the breeder is trustable i would believe it s what he said it is.
    What is ot you see/look for to suggest that it is gravel? I have a highway x normal clutch pippingnow and need to know how to tell them apart from yb?

Thanks

Does this user still come on?

Did this end being a gravel?

Telling it like it is! Stewart_Reptiles's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,811 Times in 9,584 Posts
    Blog Entries

Last Activity 04-30-2019

All you have to do rather than bump an all thread is check their profile.
    Deborah Stewart