Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,849

2 members and 2,847 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,078
Threads: 248,524
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, RaginBull
    Thanks
    What's the weirdest/funniest thing your dog/cat/bird/whatever has done?? heh.. i have a few stories about Annabelle, pictured below:

she's my stupidest animal.. stupid as in no brains

when she was a puppy, she LOVED chasing her tail, she'd run into walls, fall over, and trip over anything. well, one time she actually caught her tail. she pulled it so hard that she sprained it. so, we had to tail her to the vets and explain that she chased her tail, caught it, and sprained it.

she's also eaten a sewing needle and thread. the dumb dog got into EVERYTHING when she was little, and amazingly enough, the needle landing straight up in her stomach. nothing got poked or anything. the x-rays looked awesome..

she's also blasted through my sliding screen door numerous times. she sees a squirrel and just bolts. we've had to get it replaced at least 4 times.

so thats my silly dog.
    1.1 bps- Apollo & Pandora ♥

Thanks
    Nebula once got so excited at a spider on the ceiling, she ran around for 15 minutes going "mew" and being super excited. She then got up on the table and tried to leap up onto of the vertical blinds..she kinda hurt her paw a little bit, licked it and then continued to run around going "mew" and trying to get at the spider at the ceiling.

I've also seen her fall off the computer monitor..she stretched, slid back, and lost her balance.

Also, I left for vacation once, and my friend (she was in charge of makings ure Nebula had water and food) accidently let her out, so my friend was chasing my cat down the sidewalk. Apparently Nebula was excited to be out (she's not allowed outside), but so lonely for people company that she laid down on the sidewalk and was like "oooh pet me pet me pet me". Which meant she was very quickly put back inside...and petted.
    Check out my gallery! www.schlyne.deviantart.com I am not really active on forums anymore, but I am on facebook.
    Please Click the Dragon eggs/hatchlings!

All of my Dragons can be seen here http://dragcave.ath.cx/user/48959

Thanks
    I love funny pet stories. Here's a couple of my personal favorites.

When I was little, we had a Siamese cat named Sam, and he was quite the character and would do odd things like get in the bathtub with me. Once, when he was around 6-7 months old, he was out on the deck on the back of the house, a full storey above the ground, when a flock of birds came by. They didn't respond to his requests to land, so he tried to fly after them and ended up -plop!- in the backyard, more embarassed than hurt.

When my daughters were little, we had a three-legged cat named JoJo who was full of personality. One night, the girls were in bed and I had a friend over who was having a very rough time in her life at that point, and she and I went and sat on my bed and talked for a few hours (less noise to wake up the kids). Anyhow, we're sitting there talking and JoJo comes prancing through the room and ino the bathroom, where she proceeds to hop up on the toilet, urinate, turn around and look behind her, then hop off and walk away, with us watching the entire time. I told her, "Good girl!" and gave her a treat, but she never did it again. I think she was just proving she could if she wanted to.

And finally, a cute little thing that Princess Consuela Banana Hammock did yesterday -- she's been jumping up and "hugging" the kitchen doorframe for a week or two now, and yesterday, she got high enough that she could actually reach for the lightswitch -- which she did, but slid down rather than turning off the light.
    3.1.1 BP (Snyder, Hanover, Bo Peep, Sir NAITF, Eve), 1.2.3 Rhacodactylus ciliatus (Sandiego, Carmen, Scooby, Camo, BABIES ), 1.0 Chow (Buddha), 0.2 cats (Jezebel, PCBH "Nanners"), 0.3 humans
    xnview for resizing and coverting pics

Support Ball-Pythons.net by shopping our store!

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks
    Funniest thing for me was when we moved into our house in Florida we had a huge sliding glass door. And one of my two dogs (Gibson is his name) ran headlong into the glass.
    Ball Pythons: Link
    If you have any advice for a new keeper pm me.

Thanks
    Funny stories

Inky our black cat does some pretty funny stuff. He has this kitty-condo type thing that my boyfriend built for him (much cheaper than buying one at a pet store!) It has a platform about three feet off the ground where there's a scratching post and a little tunnel he can go in. Well sometimes we don't think and we set something like a shirt or the TV remote on the platform. Then Inky jumps up there and is terrified by the object, and instead of landing on the platform he leaps three feet off of it and lands on the ground. It is SO funy when cats embarass themselves; he will turn around, sit on the floor and lick his paw as if nothing happened.

Here's a pic of him on said kitty-condo:
    -Jen. Back in the hobby after a hiatus!
    Ball pythons:
    0.1 normal; 1.1 albino. 1.0 pied; 0.1 het pied; 1.0 banana.

BPnet Veteran BallPythonBabe448's Avatar
    Thanks
    One time, my boxer/buldog mix was a puppy, and he was sitting in my lap being as sweet as he could be, and my cousin walked in the room, and he jumped up and started biting her and scratching her, I dont blame him, shes a brat.

And there was this other time when my boxer/buldog Shrek was a puppy, and he was sleeping in my bed, he slept on top of my head, and I woke up that morning, with a huge knot in my hair, and it wouldn't come out, and well, lets just say somebody had an accedent, and made a mess in my hair..

And then there was this time when my cousin picked up her fish....and yea well....guess what happened.
    0.1 Bearded Dragon (Reka)