Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,111

1 members and 3,110 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,031
Threads: 248,489
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, isismomma
    Thanks

Hello there everybody!

This seems to be the only area to just say hi to everybody. XD So here it goes.

My name is Terra and that's all you're getting out of me for now. I am struggling through college, not so much because of bad grades, but because after three years of schooling I just don't have the money to finish up my BA in Wildlife Management. I live in New York and I keep a number of herps as a hobby. I love all animals, including the bugs, amphibians and reptiles. I am a hobby artist and photographer so some of my work does get sold and helps me out with school funds. I'm working only one part time job at k-mart right now, though I am looking for jobs elsewhere.

Let's see what else to say? Um... When I had the time and enough money during winter I liked to snowboard. I was getting good enough to be able to do tricks on the damn thing despite my being afraid of heights.

Hmmm.. I've been writing a book for years and years now. Since I do it for fun I don't exactly sit myself down to get the thing finished and done, but maybe one day you will all get to see it. I think that's about it for me, unless someone's got questions they wanna ask me. If that's the case go right on ahead and shoot them at me. I'll answer when I get back online to the site.

FYI I am single, but that's probably cause I never dated through high school and had only one boy friend in college. I think I just have no idea how to flirt or date. Or maybe guys are just not into a 180 pound girl who dropped an additional 60 pounds trying to lose weight. Should I post a picture of myself? I don't know maybe you guys should tell me. XD

Thanks
    Welcome to the forum. I just joined yesterday so we are both newbies.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,889 Times in 1,948 Posts
    You could certainly post in the Introduce Yourself! section of the Off-topic Cafe if you'd like to introduce yourself to everyone.

Find me on Facebook: E.B. Ball Pythons and Instagram: @EBBallPythons

Thanks
    0.1 Lesser Pastel

Black Spooky Kitty
    0.1 Faye Tiny Kitty

?.?
    Feral Cat Colony

And more on the way always....

Thanks

Re: Hello there everybody!

I definitely did not spot the introduce yourself space. Thanks Eric Alan! Still keeping this thread here though cause it might be nice to date somebody who shares my main interests= reptiles.

It's nice to meet you anicatgirl.
    Last edited by TABs; 05-23-2015 at 12:31 PM.