Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 1,827

0 members and 1,827 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,071
Threads: 248,522
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, jpriebe2
    BPnet Veteran
    Thanks
    Hey everybody,
    Well, I am one month out from the up and coming IRBA Reptile Expo out here in Pomona California. I am planning on adding a new Corn snake to my snake collection - I already have a nice four foot long Creamsicle Corn, but I would like to add a nice Oketee Corn - I have a few questions though. I am really hoping to find a Juvenile Oketee but I am sort of leery of baby snakes - I had a bad experience trying to get these two juvenile Kenyan Sand Boas to feed...they kept regurgitating and I finally lost both of them. If I get a small juvie Oketee will I have trouble getting him/her to feed? My corn that I have now is a ready feeder but I am kind of nervous about dealing with a baby snake. What do you all think? I am preparing a month in advance for my new snake...I have an enclosure all set up and ready to go....now I just have to sit around and wait till the 11th of December to go and hit the show...

You know something else...heh heh....I always want to be the first one thru the door at a Reptile Expo so nobody else has a chance to take a herp that I want....I actually feel sort of antsy even now....I can't wait for the show !!!!!!!!
    EyeLashViper

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks
    Hi there! Sorry I haven't emailed you in awhile - not ignoring you or anything. By the time I get home from work, tend to all the critters, try to eat dinner, get ready for work the next day and browse the forums...I'm all tapped out. Anyway, will Kathy Love (Cornutopia) be there? That's who I got my Okeetee from - and I always say if you're going to get an Okeetee it should be from her. You can't go wrong with her.
    Ball Python, Bredl's Carpet Python, Kenyan Sand Boa, Saharan Sand Boa
    Mexican Black King, California King, Snow Corn, Okeetee Corn, Everglades Ratsnake
    Blue Tongued Skinks: Irian Jaya (2), Indonesian, Northern, Tanimbar, Eastern, Kei, Merauke
    Crested Gecko