Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 994

1 members and 993 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,093
Threads: 248,532
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Amethyst42
    Thanks
    The guy from www.crestedgecko.com and I went through small portion of his stock (at the show) basically guessing for females.

He had a nice creamsicle and really nice dark harliquin, but we figured that both of them were likely to be males.

So, I brought home the new one, and "she" looks a like like Dreki, but she is darker, and has no spots.

If I have a pair, they should produce some nice brindle babies in the future. If not...I'll seperate them out and pick up some sexed females later.

Nobody had any females for sure at the show really. There were two females for sure at the show, but they were being sold as pairs with males.

It was a really small show. There were a bunch of bearded dragons. I have to admit the tarnatula guy had some great stuff though

I also saw some nice bloods, but no completely black ones...and you know..if I ever get one of those, I'll probably get it from NERD anyway.
    Check out my gallery! www.schlyne.deviantart.com I am not really active on forums anymore, but I am on facebook.
    Please Click the Dragon eggs/hatchlings!

All of my Dragons can be seen here http://dragcave.ath.cx/user/48959

Thanks
    I agree with getting any bloods from NERD. I'd want the kind of support Kara offers if I were to get one. As far as sexing baby cresties, maybe you want to buy or borrow a jeweler's loupe and learn to differentiate based on the pores, as is shown in the book. That way you could have a pretty good chance of picking a female at 12 weeks old or so, if not earlier.
    3.1.1 BP (Snyder, Hanover, Bo Peep, Sir NAITF, Eve), 1.2.3 Rhacodactylus ciliatus (Sandiego, Carmen, Scooby, Camo, BABIES ), 1.0 Chow (Buddha), 0.2 cats (Jezebel, PCBH "Nanners"), 0.3 humans
    xnview for resizing and coverting pics

Support Ball-Pythons.net by shopping our store!

Thanks
    To answer bpkid's statement, yes I did pick up two more crested geckos, both juvies.

These guys were available in town (no driving to a show and back) and I couldn't pass on the green body with rust flame. (they live in the old tank, Dreki and Swani live in a rubbermaid, which I had previously purchased and finished setting up today).

The other one is a white dalmation.

If I had purchased these guys at a show, they'd be a lot more that what I paid, and they look to be in good shape. I'm also pretty sure at least one of these guys is going to be a female. If the white one ends up being a male, he might be sold or traded in the future.

I'm keeping the green rust flame no matter what. I love its colors and hopefully it will stay those colors
    Check out my gallery! www.schlyne.deviantart.com I am not really active on forums anymore, but I am on facebook.
    Please Click the Dragon eggs/hatchlings!

All of my Dragons can be seen here http://dragcave.ath.cx/user/48959

Thanks
    i wish i was you!you have really cool animals!
    - The Member Formerly Known as Bpkid

Thanks
    Ooh! I am looking forward to pics, especially of the white dalmation. Very cool!
    3.1.1 BP (Snyder, Hanover, Bo Peep, Sir NAITF, Eve), 1.2.3 Rhacodactylus ciliatus (Sandiego, Carmen, Scooby, Camo, BABIES ), 1.0 Chow (Buddha), 0.2 cats (Jezebel, PCBH "Nanners"), 0.3 humans
    xnview for resizing and coverting pics

Support Ball-Pythons.net by shopping our store!