Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,231

2 members and 3,229 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,093
Threads: 248,535
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Amethyst42
    Thanks
    I read the care sheet again. I should only put calcium and vitamins in the baby food every other day? Also, when is the best time to feed them? I don't want to open the enclosure (small for babies), and mess up their rest by moving leaves and such and freaking them out again when I remove the dish. I also have a tall dish for the crickets, but I haven't placed it in there yet. Will it be ok if I place that in the enclosure now, or will they get scared by that? Finally, I have one of those hide rock cave things where you can pull it off from the outside to look at them. Is this too big for them right now and should I remove it from the critter keeper? Too many question, I know.

Thanks
    Josh
    -This has all been wonderful, but now I'm on my way-

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks
    I put calcium and vitamins in every meal for my crested and dust his crickets whenever he gets those as well - so he has calcium/vits at every meal. He's 6 mths old now. Feed at night since they are nocturnal. I mist first (I've heard this is supposed to stimulate feeding) and then feed shortly after. I've been wondering a crested would use one of those hides.
    Ball Python, Bredl's Carpet Python, Kenyan Sand Boa, Saharan Sand Boa
    Mexican Black King, California King, Snow Corn, Okeetee Corn, Everglades Ratsnake
    Blue Tongued Skinks: Irian Jaya (2), Indonesian, Northern, Tanimbar, Eastern, Kei, Merauke
    Crested Gecko

Thanks
    Thanked 2,326 Times in 1,368 Posts
    Blog Entries
    i use one of those half coconuts for a hide, and i have actually seen them in it a few times. i didn't think they would use it since it is so much bigger than they are right now, but every now and then if i can't find one of them i will spot it in there.
    - Emily