Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,016

2 members and 3,014 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,031
Threads: 248,490
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, isismomma
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Thanks

Funny story

I know I'm triple posting, sorry I'm not great at navigating this website yet...
    I saw a posting above my mailbox about a found snake in another apartment and my boys were both happily at home. Shortly after my door was knocked on two times by concerned neighbors and I showed them my happy boys.
    I called Matt, the guy with the found snake to see if I could help! I asked how he found the snake and he said, "I woke up to go make my coffee, and there was a 3 foot snake in the middle of my kitchen!" I asked if he knew what type, and he said "Ball python, I think". I described markings, and he confirmed. I started laughing, and so did he. I asked if he lives with a female and he said no. Probably good in this situation. I offered to come over to check the snake and feed him, but he had friends that were coming to get him later that same day.
    I thanked him for not just throwing it out like a pest, since it was Minnesota February, and he would have died right away. He said, "Of course, it scared me, but he seems to be a nice little animal, and my friends are excited!"
    I did ask him not to tell the apt manager, just to keep me out of trouble. He said "no problem".

Thanks

Re: No snakes allowed in new lease

My case was very funny, I asked the LL if he would be ok if I kept a snake?

His eyes went the size of my fist and his lips turned white, and slowly said "I have a profound panic for snakes" hahaha!!!

I told him it was ok, I could wait to get her a couple of months when the architect delivered my own house. And he said no no, please, I have a dog and I know I told you this was a pet friendly house, so if that's your pet then you are ought to have it, it's just that I am terrified by them. But just please don't show it to me.

LOL! He is such a nice person, I can't believe he overcame his fears to keep his word about "pet friendly house"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mike17 For This Useful Post:

Creepy Alien (04-03-2017),se7en (04-02-2017)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345