Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 4,015

2 members and 4,013 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,095
Threads: 248,538
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Daisyg
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    BPnet Veteran
    Thanks

Chinese ball pythons 2015 bredding thread

This is my girl spider due to lay tomorrow...
    [IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

lock twice with this paradox high yellow normal dinker ....

[IMG][/IMG]

I chose this pairing because of the brighteness of both and because the spider may hide a fire like gene ( she has almost no white scales) same as the normal which is super odd looking: weird head scales, very deep black, very electric yellow, 3 paradox patches.

i expect 4 / 5 eggs from that girl.... thanks for looking....
    1.0 superstripe, killerbee, OD spider fire, black pastel YB, black specter, pastel dinker, spider dinker, banana, banana cinnamon, enchi fire OD, fire dream bee het. russo, pastel superstripe, 2.0 firefly dream YB.

0.2 superpastel yb, 0.2 enchi, 0.1 yellowbelly 0.2 cinnamon, 0.2 normal, 0.1 black widow, black pewter, fire, lemon pastel, pastel, black pastel, bumblebee, spider granite, het. russo, super pastel, pastel specter, specter,lesser pin, OD, fire OD, OD fire het. russo, OD pastel, firefly dream YB, fire bee het. russo, lemon pastel enchi, citrus super enchi, super pastel enchi, pastel ivory, bumblebee dinker

2. The Following User Says Thank You to darkranger69 For This Useful Post:

Albert Clark (04-24-2015)

Thanks
    Congrats,I hope she lays for you soon.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Tigerhawk For This Useful Post:

darkranger69 (04-10-2015)

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks
    yeah , she is a first year breeding so she may be late
    1.0 superstripe, killerbee, OD spider fire, black pastel YB, black specter, pastel dinker, spider dinker, banana, banana cinnamon, enchi fire OD, fire dream bee het. russo, pastel superstripe, 2.0 firefly dream YB.

0.2 superpastel yb, 0.2 enchi, 0.1 yellowbelly 0.2 cinnamon, 0.2 normal, 0.1 black widow, black pewter, fire, lemon pastel, pastel, black pastel, bumblebee, spider granite, het. russo, super pastel, pastel specter, specter,lesser pin, OD, fire OD, OD fire het. russo, OD pastel, firefly dream YB, fire bee het. russo, lemon pastel enchi, citrus super enchi, super pastel enchi, pastel ivory, bumblebee dinker

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks
    [IMG][/IMG]
    a little late, but 6 eggs, one with weak veins
    [IMG][/IMG]

what do you think about my spider girl????

Thanks
    She looks great. What was she paired with? My spider female layed six eggs on Monday. She was paired with a Jigsaw.

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks
    [IMG][/IMG]

paired to him. it s a dinker

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks
    [IMG][/IMG]

my bumblebee feels tired programmed for 22nd but i guess she will lay earlier expect 6/7 eggs from that ugly girl paired exclusively with the same dinker boy.

[IMG][/IMG]

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks
    i saw my bumblebee this morning streching in her rack .... i guess it s for tonight. she is huge.... i may have a good suprise

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks
    another girl is due to lay in 15 days or so. She is a yellow belly. she was paired with almost all my boys so it s a surprise clutch, i intended to reserve her for my OD fire spider but they didn t want to lock most of the time and resulted in one single lock with him. Last year she gave me 8 eggs from my superstripe boy but the only SS hatchling had a broken stripe so i didn t want this pairing again. My killerbee boy also lock with her and my friend citrus enchi. This year i count 6 follicles in her as she didn t put that much weigh during the summer. Not really expecting anything else than healthy babies from her this year.

[IMG][/IMG]with the citrus enchi
    [IMG][/IMG]with my Od fire spider, the lock is not good on the picture but it actually happened. just to show the pairing

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks
    one of my cinnamon girl Ovi yesterday, the pairing was exclusively banana. felt 7 follicles earlier in the season. my pastel girl ovi today, pairing was killerbee or OD fire spider.... i hope the OD did the job also felt 7/8 follicles this winter.

I saw heavy building from my 2 superpastel YB, my het russo, my cinnamon, my enchiX and my lemon pastel. Only my small enchi , 2nd cinnamon, 1 normal and butter pin seems to bee late. i guess the butter pin may not go this year... didn t felt anything in her. more pictures of all those little girls later on.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast