Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,773

0 members and 2,773 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,087
Threads: 248,528
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, FayeZero
    BPnet Veteran
    Thanks
    how well do ball pythons remember things? the reason i ask is cause we have been having electricity troubles. for days our electricity was out, so the heat lamps were off, and of course the heat pads. when i came home every day the electricity was out i would find roswell propped up against the tree (his basking spot) looking straight into the lamp, where the heat would be coming from. we got our electricity fixed, and he stopped staring straight up at the lamp. then our electricity went out again. so i came home, and found roswell again staring straight up at the lamp where the heat would be coming from. i think he was getting cold, remembered where the heat came from, and went there to wait for it. yesterday he was basking, and when the heat turned on he looked up at the lamp, saw the heat was coming, and made himself comfortable. just curious about the memory. it was neat to see that he remembered exactly where the heat was normally genrated from, and went there to get warm.
    "The light that burns twice as bright burns half as long, and you have burned so very brightly."

1.0 Ball Python "Roswell"
    1.0 Ball Python "Roo"

BPnet Veteran BallPythonBabe448's Avatar
    Thanks

ball pythons and their memory.

Yea, mine did that once, when she escaped from her cage. she must of remembered I was warm when i held her or smething, cus she was in my bed the whole time waiting to get warm lol.
    0.1 Bearded Dragon (Reka)

Banned
    Thanks
    whoa thats weird??? well my girl would rather be away from the heat lamp as much as possible!

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks
    i think next time my power goes out i will take a picture. it is the funniest thing to see him proopped up staring straight at the lamp. i wonder if he's thinking, how does this thing work?
    "The light that burns twice as bright burns half as long, and you have burned so very brightly."

1.0 Ball Python "Roswell"
    1.0 Ball Python "Roo"

Thanks
    It's surprising how quickly they learn. I have to give Shelby an antibiotic shot every day for ten days.. by the second one, she started squirming when I got the needle out, and today, the third day, she hissed as I took the cap off the syringe.

April
    My art gallery (herp related) http://cerulean-serpent.deviantart.com/

Banned
    Thanks

New Leo

lol! and my girl knows when its time for feeding(shes always out of her hides on friday and climbing on everything waiting for her food!) and when I come close to her with the bag i kill the mice with she go straight to the s position!