Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,448

2 members and 3,446 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,095
Threads: 248,538
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Daisyg
    Thanks

New gene Freshly shed

Hey everyone,

Yesterday my Cardamon Fire male shed and since he got looking very handsome out of his shed i thought lets post some photo's.

The Cardamon is a new gene that 2 friends of mine stumbled upon when they bred a Mystic male that looked like he had something else going on.

More information about the Cardamon gene can be found in this thread http://ball-pythons.net/forums/showt...2207-Excited!!

here are the photo's

It wasn't easy to get some good photo's as after the first 10/15 seconds he unballed and started to be his usual inquisitive self

In the older thread some one said he thought it looked like Granite but after seeing the other combo's my friends already have with the Cardamon gene I can say for sure it isn't Granite.

They where planning on to try and see if there is a super form this breeding season but up to now the female didnt want to breed so chances are they gonna wait till next breeding season.

Let me know what you think.

thanks,
    Andrew
    YouTube channel; https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCue...yj1vBeeIUZVl2Q

Females;
    Normal 100% het. Hypo, Lesser Pastel, Super Fire, Leopard, Mojave, Pastel het. Piebald, Orange Ghost, Pastel 100% het. Clown, Normal (very clean and reduced patterned) 100% het. Clown, Enchi, Pinstripe, Black Pewter, Albino 100% het. Piebald, Normal 66% ph Hypo, Normal 66% ph Piebald

Males;
    Clown, Super Pastel Calico, HGWG, Pastel 100% het Piebald, Cardamon Fire 50% ph Hypo, Banana, GHI, Cinnamon 66%ph Pieb
    ald

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ARBallMorphs For This Useful Post:

MARV (03-22-2015)

Thanks
    Beautiful baby! Hes very bright!

Thanks
    Hey thanks!

he just keeps getting better after every shed, I guess that is the Fire gene in him
    YouTube channel; https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCue...yj1vBeeIUZVl2Q

Females;
    Normal 100% het. Hypo, Lesser Pastel, Super Fire, Leopard, Mojave, Pastel het. Piebald, Orange Ghost, Pastel 100% het. Clown, Normal (very clean and reduced patterned) 100% het. Clown, Enchi, Pinstripe, Black Pewter, Albino 100% het. Piebald, Normal 66% ph Hypo, Normal 66% ph Piebald

Males;
    Clown, Super Pastel Calico, HGWG, Pastel 100% het Piebald, Cardamon Fire 50% ph Hypo, Banana, GHI, Cinnamon 66%ph Pieb
    ald