Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,113

2 members and 3,111 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,079
Threads: 248,524
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Remarkable
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    BPnet Veteran
    Thanks

A very special snake

I've been putting off posting this for a while. This snake popped out of the egg july 2014 here. Sire is a fire bee, dame super pastel het g stripe. Nothing special, right?

I have no idea what he is. Please forgive cell phone photos.

Killer bee fire paradox? Why is he black and white along the whole back then? It's almost like it is axanthic there, but there are blotches of color here and there of orange and golden yellow? Something else going on?
    Last edited by hungba; 03-16-2015 at 05:45 PM.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to hungba For This Useful Post:

BumbleB (03-16-2015),Lizardlicks (03-16-2015),se7en (03-17-2015),stoaob3 (03-20-2015)

Registered User ProjectMKUltra5's Avatar
    Thanks
    He's cool as hell that's for sure

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ProjectMKUltra5 For This Useful Post:

xyzpdq75 (03-17-2015)

Thanks
    He is beautiful, that's for sure.

He looks like an atomic, though I don't know anything about it other than what it looks like and that it's a recessive gene. More likely he's just a way cool paradox. Are you holding this one back?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,538 Times in 1,148 Posts
    Really nice, sweet looking animal.

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks
    Yes, I am holding him back. In fact I am one of those guys who holds everything back, even normal males, LOL!

Atomic, eh? He's definitely got spider in him, that I know. So, atomic spider, possibly with super pastel and fire?

The sire fire bee was mike wilbanks stock, and he's the one who made atomic first. But the dame was from somewhere else entirely. Neither sire nor dame were advertised as het for atomic. Anyone else got any idea?
    Last edited by hungba; 03-16-2015 at 08:50 PM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to hungba For This Useful Post:

stoaob3 (03-20-2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,295 Times in 2,139 Posts

Thumbs up Re: A very special snake

Mike Wilbanks produces strictly quality morphs! That sire must be smoking! It does appear to be fire paradox. Maybe fire killer paradox? Lol. Congratulations, potm candidate for sure!

Thanks

Re: A very special snake

Quote Originally Posted by hungba View Post
    Yes, I am holding him back. In fact I am one of those guys who holds everything back, even normal males, LOL!

Atomic, eh? He's definitely got spider in him, that I know. So, atomic spider, possibly with super pastel and fire?

The sire fire bee was mike wilbanks stock, and he's the one who made atomic first. But the dame was from somewhere else entirely. Neither sire nor dame were advertised as het for atomic. Anyone else got any idea?
    I would say it's possible, but not extremely likely. The head looks kind of like the other atomic animals I've seen, but the only way to know for sure is to try and breed him to prove it out. No harm in messaging Mike Wilbanks to ask if there's any possible way the sire came from any atomic combos, but it's still a long shot. Atomic or paradox, he's still a stunning snake.

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Albert Clark View Post
    Mike Wilbanks produces strictly quality morphs! That sire must be smoking! It does appear to be fire paradox. Maybe fire killer paradox? Lol. Congratulations, potm candidate for sure!
    It obviously has spider though. How can I tell if it has pastel or superpastel?

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Daigga View Post
    I would say it's possible, but not extremely likely. The head looks kind of like the other atomic animals I've seen, but the only way to know for sure is to try and breed him to prove it out. No harm in messaging Mike Wilbanks to ask if there's any possible way the sire came from any atomic combos, but it's still a long shot. Atomic or paradox, he's still a stunning snake.
    What about all the other stuff? I know it's not just spider paradox or spider atomic. I seen pics of spider atmomics they are not white on the back like that at all. The paradox/atomic or whatever is going on is making it hard to determine the other genes. I know it's more than just spider.

As for mike wilbanks, I doubt I can ask him because he has so many snakes sometimes the possible hets probably get lost in the pile after a few generations. Plus I bought the sire years ago and through someone else, (he sells via a distributor here) I can't identify the specific snake to him anyway.
    Last edited by hungba; 03-17-2015 at 09:42 AM.

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks
    By the way, the dame was corey woods' stock. I don't see any reference to atomics on his site, but you never know.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast