Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 283

13 members and 270 guests
Most users ever online was 3,642, 05-08-2016 at 08:50 AM.


» Current Poll

Would you like a section to share video links?
Sure, I'd use that.
50.82%
No, keep them separate and off the site.
1.64%
Not really bothered one way or another.
32.79%
Did that fat Scotsman just eat my pizza?!?
21.31%
Total Votes: 61
You may not vote on this poll.

» Today's Birthdays

vaughno (38)
AAronCap (22)

» Stats

Members: 61,295
Threads: 233,470
Posts: 2,416,122
Top Poster: JLC (31,652)
Welcome to our newest member, Tpot
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18
  1. #1
    BPnet Veteran
    Join Date
    12-01-2011
    Posts
    789
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 147 Times in 81 Posts

    A very special snake

    I've been putting off posting this for a while. This snake popped out of the egg july 2014 here. Sire is a fire bee, dame super pastel het g stripe. Nothing special, right?

    I have no idea what he is. Please forgive cell phone photos.




    Killer bee fire paradox? Why is he black and white along the whole back then? It's almost like it is axanthic there, but there are blotches of color here and there of orange and golden yellow? Something else going on?
    Last edited by hungba; 03-16-2015 at 05:45 PM.

  2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to hungba For This Useful Post:

    BumbleB (03-16-2015),Lizardlicks (03-16-2015),se7en (03-17-2015),stoaob3 (03-20-2015)

  3. #2
    Registered User ProjectMKUltra5's Avatar
    Join Date
    11-12-2014
    Posts
    49
    Thanks
    18
    Thanked 12 Times in 12 Posts
    He's cool as hell that's for sure

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to ProjectMKUltra5 For This Useful Post:

    xyzpdq75 (03-17-2015)

  5. #3
    BPnet Veteran Daigga's Avatar
    Join Date
    08-20-2014
    Location
    Dallas, Texas
    Posts
    691
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 330 Times in 223 Posts
    He is beautiful, that's for sure.

    He looks like an atomic, though I don't know anything about it other than what it looks like and that it's a recessive gene. More likely he's just a way cool paradox. Are you holding this one back?

  6. #4
    BPnet Veteran Sonny1318's Avatar
    Join Date
    07-02-2014
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    1,340
    Thanks
    1,876
    Thanked 676 Times in 538 Posts
    Images: 15
    Really nice, sweet looking animal.

  7. #5
    BPnet Veteran
    Join Date
    12-01-2011
    Posts
    789
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 147 Times in 81 Posts
    Yes, I am holding him back. In fact I am one of those guys who holds everything back, even normal males, LOL!

    Atomic, eh? He's definitely got spider in him, that I know. So, atomic spider, possibly with super pastel and fire?

    The sire fire bee was mike wilbanks stock, and he's the one who made atomic first. But the dame was from somewhere else entirely. Neither sire nor dame were advertised as het for atomic. Anyone else got any idea?
    Last edited by hungba; 03-16-2015 at 08:50 PM.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to hungba For This Useful Post:

    stoaob3 (03-20-2015)

  9. #6
    BPnet Veteran Albert Clark's Avatar
    Join Date
    02-22-2015
    Location
    Bronx, N.Y.C
    Posts
    4,089
    Thanks
    4,492
    Thanked 2,505 Times in 1,715 Posts
    Images: 15

    Thumbs up Re: A very special snake

    Mike Wilbanks produces strictly quality morphs! That sire must be smoking! It does appear to be fire paradox. Maybe fire killer paradox? Lol. Congratulations, potm candidate for sure!

  10. #7
    BPnet Veteran Daigga's Avatar
    Join Date
    08-20-2014
    Location
    Dallas, Texas
    Posts
    691
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 330 Times in 223 Posts

    Re: A very special snake

    Quote Originally Posted by hungba View Post
    Yes, I am holding him back. In fact I am one of those guys who holds everything back, even normal males, LOL!

    Atomic, eh? He's definitely got spider in him, that I know. So, atomic spider, possibly with super pastel and fire?

    The sire fire bee was mike wilbanks stock, and he's the one who made atomic first. But the dame was from somewhere else entirely. Neither sire nor dame were advertised as het for atomic. Anyone else got any idea?
    I would say it's possible, but not extremely likely. The head looks kind of like the other atomic animals I've seen, but the only way to know for sure is to try and breed him to prove it out. No harm in messaging Mike Wilbanks to ask if there's any possible way the sire came from any atomic combos, but it's still a long shot. Atomic or paradox, he's still a stunning snake.

  11. #8
    BPnet Veteran
    Join Date
    12-01-2011
    Posts
    789
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 147 Times in 81 Posts

    Re: A very special snake

    Quote Originally Posted by Albert Clark View Post
    Mike Wilbanks produces strictly quality morphs! That sire must be smoking! It does appear to be fire paradox. Maybe fire killer paradox? Lol. Congratulations, potm candidate for sure!
    It obviously has spider though. How can I tell if it has pastel or superpastel?

  12. #9
    BPnet Veteran
    Join Date
    12-01-2011
    Posts
    789
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 147 Times in 81 Posts

    Re: A very special snake

    Quote Originally Posted by Daigga View Post
    I would say it's possible, but not extremely likely. The head looks kind of like the other atomic animals I've seen, but the only way to know for sure is to try and breed him to prove it out. No harm in messaging Mike Wilbanks to ask if there's any possible way the sire came from any atomic combos, but it's still a long shot. Atomic or paradox, he's still a stunning snake.
    What about all the other stuff? I know it's not just spider paradox or spider atomic. I seen pics of spider atmomics they are not white on the back like that at all. The paradox/atomic or whatever is going on is making it hard to determine the other genes. I know it's more than just spider.

    As for mike wilbanks, I doubt I can ask him because he has so many snakes sometimes the possible hets probably get lost in the pile after a few generations. Plus I bought the sire years ago and through someone else, (he sells via a distributor here) I can't identify the specific snake to him anyway.
    Last edited by hungba; 03-17-2015 at 09:42 AM.

  13. #10
    BPnet Veteran
    Join Date
    12-01-2011
    Posts
    789
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 147 Times in 81 Posts
    By the way, the dame was corey woods' stock. I don't see any reference to atomics on his site, but you never know.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.2.1