Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 1,237

0 members and 1,237 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,093
Threads: 248,532
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Amethyst42

Thread: enchi honeybee

Thanks

enchi honeybee

Hello. After figuring out that my female pastel enchi isn't enchi, i went looking for one. I found a male i really like and put a deposit on him and a gorgeous female mojave honeybee. I'm talking to the breeder about a male pastel enchi het ghost as i really like honeybees. The female is a 2013 and the male het ghost is a 2015, so I Have a while.
    I'm liking the idea of an enchi honeybee, but can't find any photos of any.
    Does any one on here have one or have a photo they can share? Or any combos with these genes. I keep googling them as i really like the different combos, but google always gives me the same photos. I would Love to see what you have of these combos.
    Last edited by CrazyPiston; 02-27-2015 at 02:27 AM.

Thanks
    I found an enchi honeybee.. A place called Nice Balz has it in their collection. They call it a stinger bee ghost. It looks very similar to a honeybee and I think they would be hard to tell apart, at least for a noob like me. So while talking to the breeder about the pastel enchi male I'm getting he listed the enchi females he had avaliable. And there was one! She's listed as an enchi spider orange ghost. Listing them separate like that threw me for a min. But I switched females, now I just have to wait 2 weeks till the show to pick them up. .