Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,932

0 members and 2,932 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,087
Threads: 248,528
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, FayeZero
    Thanks
    HI yall

Well my mom said i could get a new snake so im pretty stoked about that.I thought about a milk snake becuase it would be easy to get one becuase i know somebody who breeds them (the breeder i got my corn from) But i relly want another ball.

only problem is there are no breeders around here, the only place to get a ball python is at the pet stores (petco, or the one here in town) and i dont want to get them from there.

So my question is,do you guys have any links to some sites that have BP's far sale for pretty cheap.Or know of any sites ??

Im also going to be checking the newspaper and the reptile rescue an hour and a half away from here,they have two ball pythons and a corn snake for adoption currently and i sent them an email inquring about one of them.

Thanks.
    0.1 Albino Redtail Boa
    0.1 Colombian Redtail Boa
    0.2 Salmon Pastel Redtail Boa's
    0.1 normal Ball Python
    0.1 Ball Python.
    0.1 Albino Ball Python
    0.1 Amelanistic Corn Snake
    1.0 Sonoran Gopher
    1.0 Mexican black Kingsnake
    0.1 Luecistic Texas rat snake

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks
    Try Don Hamper: http://www.pythons.com/hamper/

Great guy, great animals and they are usually already on f/t
    Ball Python, Bredl's Carpet Python, Kenyan Sand Boa, Saharan Sand Boa
    Mexican Black King, California King, Snow Corn, Okeetee Corn, Everglades Ratsnake
    Blue Tongued Skinks: Irian Jaya (2), Indonesian, Northern, Tanimbar, Eastern, Kei, Merauke
    Crested Gecko

BPnet Veteran BallPythonBabe448's Avatar
    Thanks
    Mike Wilbanks does. I am getting my 2nd BP from him. His website is: www.constrictors.com
    0.1 Bearded Dragon (Reka)

Thanks
    Yep, I would go with Don, he is such a nice man to talk/deal with. My female is coming tomorrow! She was only $35 + $30 for shipping. I can't wait. I just hope it's not too cold for her tonight, although I'm sure he put in a heat pak for her. I'm just happy he charges a reasonable price for his babies, I was not about to go somewhere where I had to pay around $100 for just an '04 baby, that's crazy. Anyway, I will post pics as soon as she settles in.
    --Becky--
    ?.? Normals, 1.0 100% Het Pied Classic Jungle, 1.0 Yellow Hypo, 0.1 100% Het Butterscotch Hypo, 0.1 100% Het VPI Hypo, 0.1 100% Het Yellow Hypo, 1.0 Enchi, 1.1 Yellowbellies, 0.1 YB Granite, 1.0 Black Pastel, 1.0 Lemon Pastel, 0.1 50% Possible Het Banded Albino, 0.1 Spider, 1.0 Fire, 0.2 Granite

Thanks
    I went with Don Hamper as well and am VERY pleased my BP has never taken anything but F/T and only had one fasting problem but that was just those crazy adolescent times and their hormones. Don is a great guy to deal with as well - be sure to call rather than e-mail.
    1.0 Ball Python [Icculus]
    >>>>Looking for a vet?<<<<
    http://www.herpvetconnection.com/
    http://www.arav.org

Thanks
    Oh yeah, definately call. He doesn't answer his email very often so calling is your best bet. He's been home the couple of times I've called him and is very nice, and also "to the point".
    --Becky--
    ?.? Normals, 1.0 100% Het Pied Classic Jungle, 1.0 Yellow Hypo, 0.1 100% Het Butterscotch Hypo, 0.1 100% Het VPI Hypo, 0.1 100% Het Yellow Hypo, 1.0 Enchi, 1.1 Yellowbellies, 0.1 YB Granite, 1.0 Black Pastel, 1.0 Lemon Pastel, 0.1 50% Possible Het Banded Albino, 0.1 Spider, 1.0 Fire, 0.2 Granite