Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,180

3 members and 3,177 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,093
Threads: 248,533
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Amethyst42
    BPnet Senior Member WarriorPrincess90's Avatar
    Thanks

Fedex Fairy Coming Tomorrow!! 0.1 Pied

I am too excited right now to adequately express how excited I am. I rarely post new threads anymore, unless I am sharing photos of my animals, and as this post is such a post, I needed to share immediately!

A couple weeks ago I purchased a beautiful late 2014 female pied! I've always wanted a pied, but they have always been so expensive that it wasn't a feasible option. However, since prices have dropped on them a bit, and I got promoted, I could finally afford the morph I've wanted since the beginning!

Shipping was delayed last week as I had some family issues arise which wouldn't let me be home to receive the shipment, and so shipping was postponed until today! She will be here tomorrow, and I will post a new thread with images of her unboxing in the morning. But for now, here are the photos I received from the breeder, Clay Tromblay at Red Carpet Reptiles, from whom I have purchased before with satisfaction. The photos are the property of Red Carpet Reptiles.

This was her two nights ago. He regularly sent me pics to keep me updated on her while I waited.

I can't wait to see her tomorrow! Her tub is clean and waiting for her! I just had to share.

- Nakita

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WarriorPrincess90 For This Useful Post:

AnnaK231 (02-23-2015),dr del (02-23-2015),Lizardlicks (02-23-2015),Reinz (02-23-2015),Sirensong26 (02-24-2015)

Thanks
    Gah!!! She's actually in the possession of Fedex now guys!!! I'm like...T-14 hrs to holding her in my hands!!! And apparently, she's hungry! lol. Or so I have been told. *freaking out excited happy dance*

- Nakita

Thanks
    She looks great. I can never have to many pied's.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Tigerhawk For This Useful Post:

WarriorPrincess90 (02-23-2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,602 Times in 3,139 Posts
    Gorgeous!

Just Awesome!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Reinz For This Useful Post:

WarriorPrincess90 (02-23-2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,341 Times in 3,220 Posts
    Just a fyi, be sure to keep an eye out for the FedEx guy tomorrow. When Harley my bearded dragon was being delivered, the FedEx guy left a notice saying he knocked but no one answered and then took off saying I could pick her up at the office after 6pm. This was at 1030am. I never heard a knock and I was sitting upstairs about 10 feet from the door so I would have heard a knock. I checked at 1045 and found the note so I called and calmly talked to the lady there and she gave me the BS so I told her to hop on the radio and tell the guy I am here and was here the whole time since I know hes only about 2 or 3 blocks from me. She said they couldn't get a hold of the drivers. I said BS, you have a dispatcher who can get a hold of all drivers. So I ended up arguing with her and then said I want to talk to your manager as you are useless to me. By this time I was irate. The manager called me back in 3 mins and told me the driver was heading back and would be there in about 5 mins. He didn't even ask me anything, just told me that so obviously they got a hold of the driver.....unlike what the gal told me. Morale of the story, watch for the fedex guy or your little snake might be riding in the back of a FedEx truck for 8 hours or so and who knows if the box gets thrown around or pushed all over during delivery, more than it was to begin with. And grats, its the best feeling knowing your little guy is coming.

Thanks
    I usually sit by the window all morning and jump at the sound of every truck, and then closer to the time they are expected, I sit outside on the front porch and stare up and down the street impatiently. I'm intense about it because I'm a paranoid snake mama. lol. No worries, no Fedex personnel will escape my notice. o.O I wake up every two hours and check the status too.

- Nakita