Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,838

0 members and 2,838 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,031
Threads: 248,489
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, isismomma
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,312 Times in 1,363 Posts
    Blog Entries

persusasive speech

well unfortunately one of my new little red eyed tree frogs died last night. he was just most beautiful little guy, but he never really ate much for me and he mostly just slept all the time. i was waking him up about twice a week just to get him to get some water and rehydrate himself since i never saw him out and about otherwise. so i'm kinda bummed, but i just don't think he was healthy when i got him. :|

my other red eye, on the other hand, has just absolutely flourished. to the point that i'm having to hold back some of the crickets so she doesn't become obese! she is quite active--all over the aquarium at night hunting and climbing on the plants and vines and lounging in the water dish. i went out of town for 2 days this past weekend, and i swear she grew while i was gone, so i nicknamed her frogzilla.
    - Emily

Thanks
    Aww I'm sorry about that Poor widdle froggy. I really need to take pics of my fatty White's. I got him on August 18th when he was 10 days old and he was maybe a half inch long. Now he's about 2 square inches and fat as can be, and he's only 4 months old. I hope he gets pretty big. I will probably get a female from the breeder I got him from, Fair Dinkum Frog Farm. They only breed the australian White's, which are definately much prettier IMO. Sorry I got off subject. I hope your other frog does great, she seems to be doing fine from what you're saying. Good luck with her.

Oh yeah. Are you misting them? The breeder told me to mist him 1x per day or so, he really doesn't know what a dish of water is yet Although I just put one in there a few days ago.
    Just wondering
    --Becky--
    ?.? Normals, 1.0 100% Het Pied Classic Jungle, 1.0 Yellow Hypo, 0.1 100% Het Butterscotch Hypo, 0.1 100% Het VPI Hypo, 0.1 100% Het Yellow Hypo, 1.0 Enchi, 1.1 Yellowbellies, 0.1 YB Granite, 1.0 Black Pastel, 1.0 Lemon Pastel, 0.1 50% Possible Het Banded Albino, 0.1 Spider, 1.0 Fire, 0.2 Granite

Thanks
    Thanked 2,312 Times in 1,363 Posts
    Blog Entries
    i did mist pippin (the one that died) once or twice a day. i misted gertie at first too, and still do from time to time, but it doesn't seem as neccesary with her, because she knows what the water bowl is and she uses it multiple times per day. my humidity is high enough without misting, so i just let her do her thing now.
    - Emily

Thanks
    That's too bad mlededee. Sounds like your other frog is doing quite well though
    Check out my gallery! www.schlyne.deviantart.com I am not really active on forums anymore, but I am on facebook.
    Please Click the Dragon eggs/hatchlings!

All of my Dragons can be seen here http://dragcave.ath.cx/user/48959

Thanks
    that sucks... We originally had three. One of our lil guys died too. They seem to have a fairly high fatality rate when young... glad your other is doing well though!
    1.0 Green tree python