Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,190

4 members and 3,186 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,093
Threads: 248,533
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Amethyst42

Thread: Bumblebee!

Thanks

Bumblebee!

NARBC started today, and I got to pickup my shiny new bumblebee from constrictors unlimited. For 100 dollars, I think I got a fantastic deal on her

Decided to name her Dizzy, forgot to weigh her in, planning on eventually breeding her to my calico pastel. She wouldn't unball for me, so balled up pictures for you guys!

She's the last one I'm planning on buying for at least a year, maybe up to three (but we all know how that works, right?). She's my tenth ball python, eighth for my breeding collection, fifth female, and I think I can say with satisfaction that I have a good solid place to start. I am happy!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Daigga For This Useful Post:

Lizardlicks (02-07-2015)

Thanks
    For that size (if you don't have tiny hands I'm guessing 300 grams?) that is a spectacular looking Bumblebee. People don't understand a good quality pastel gene is worth it's weight in gold in my opinion. Good luck with your collection.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Ransack For This Useful Post:

Lizardlicks (02-07-2015)

Thanks

Re: Bumblebee!

Quote Originally Posted by Ransack View Post
    For that size (if you don't have tiny hands I'm guessing 300 grams?) that is a spectacular looking Bumblebee. People don't understand a good quality pastel gene is worth it's weight in gold in my opinion. Good luck with your collection.
    My super pastel het clown boy should hopefully give me a firefly clown or two.

Thanks

Re: Bumblebee!

Quote Originally Posted by Ransack View Post
    I have tiny girl hands... She's about the same size as my calico pastel or mojave, who weigh about 200-220 each. I do love the way she looks, though. I walked around and looked at some of the other bees they had and she's by far one of the brightest and least faded looking among her size. I'll certainly be posting pictures of her as she grows!