Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,932

1 members and 2,931 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,087
Threads: 248,528
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, FayeZero
    Thanks

Small collection update

heya,

i decided to make a small update on my collection,

i didnt have recent photo's of some of them so i made a few but the quality on those photo's are a bit bad with bad lightning as it is already dark here in Holland.

here are some of my Ball Pythons.

Enjoy

Clown male +/- 350 grams

Leopard female +/- 430 grams, this pic was just taken, the quality of the pic is not that good and doesnt really do justice to her colors

to show her real colors here 2 pic's when i just got her on october 12th 2014

Piebald female +/- 450 grams

Lesser Pastel female +/- 550 grams (photo was taken on december 9th 2014, weight is from last week)

Super Fire female a little under 600 grams (photo's are from october 27th 2014, the weight is from last week)

and now my 3 largest females

Genetic Stripe Pastel female +/- 750 grams (pic's where taken october 25th 2014, weight is from last week)

Pastel het. Piebald female +/-750 grams (pic's where taken on december 23th 2014, weight is from last week)

and here the largest, my Orange Ghost female she is around 1050 grams, this pic was just taken, the quality of the photo's is not that good and doesnt really do justice to her colors

Hope you guys like them and sorry about the quality of some of photo's,

Andrew
    YouTube channel; https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCue...yj1vBeeIUZVl2Q

Females;
    Normal 100% het. Hypo, Lesser Pastel, Super Fire, Leopard, Mojave, Pastel het. Piebald, Orange Ghost, Pastel 100% het. Clown, Normal (very clean and reduced patterned) 100% het. Clown, Enchi, Pinstripe, Black Pewter, Albino 100% het. Piebald, Normal 66% ph Hypo, Normal 66% ph Piebald

Males;
    Clown, Super Pastel Calico, HGWG, Pastel 100% het Piebald, Cardamon Fire 50% ph Hypo, Banana, GHI, Cinnamon 66%ph Pieb
    ald

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ARBallMorphs For This Useful Post:

AlexisFitzy (01-13-2015),Alicia (01-23-2015),Mr Oni (01-27-2015)

BPnet Veteran tacticalveterinarian's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Small collection update

Thanks for sharing! I'm really digging the clown and super fire female with her "gold nuggets"!

BPnet Senior Member AlexisFitzy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,712 Times in 1,512 Posts

You have a gorgeous collection! I really really love that pied all of them look amazing though. Thanks for sharing

Reptile Dysfunction
    Thanks
    Awesome snakes! I want a pied or super fire just like one of those. Is the ball python "hobby" as big or affordable in holland? It seems there is a breeder in every city around here.

Telling it like it is! Stewart_Reptiles's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,811 Times in 9,584 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Might be small but pretty impressive, I love that super fire, somehow I love them with yellow spot like that
    Deborah Stewart

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Stewart_Reptiles For This Useful Post:

AlexisFitzy (01-22-2015)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tacticalveterinarian View Post
    Thanks for sharing! I'm really digging the clown and super fire female with her "gold nuggets"!
    Thanks man, I love the busy pattern on the clown. BTW nice vids with cool morphs you post every now and then, keep it up

Quote Originally Posted by AlexisFitzy View Post
    You have a gorgeous collection! I really really love that pied all of them look amazing though. Thanks for sharing
    Hey thanks, yeah I realy like the somewhat lower white pieds as they show more of the cool pattern

Quote Originally Posted by Deborah View Post
    Might be small but pretty impressive, I love that super fire, somehow I love them with yellow spot like that
    Thanks

I love them with some yellow spots, especially right after a shed haha.

@joe balls,

no the hobby isnt as big here (yet) and a bit more costly but that is also due to the fact holland is just a small country.

but most of my animals come from a reptile show here in holland where Mike Wilbanks and Bob Clark come too or from a big show in Germany in Hamm where also other big breeders come or delivery arrangements can be made with other bigger US breeders.
    YouTube channel; https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCue...yj1vBeeIUZVl2Q

Females;
    Normal 100% het. Hypo, Lesser Pastel, Super Fire, Leopard, Mojave, Pastel het. Piebald, Orange Ghost, Pastel 100% het. Clown, Normal (very clean and reduced patterned) 100% het. Clown, Enchi, Pinstripe, Black Pewter, Albino 100% het. Piebald, Normal 66% ph Hypo, Normal 66% ph Piebald

Males;
    Clown, Super Pastel Calico, HGWG, Pastel 100% het Piebald, Cardamon Fire 50% ph Hypo, Banana, GHI, Cinnamon 66%ph Pieb
    ald

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ARBallMorphs For This Useful Post:

AlexisFitzy (01-13-2015)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ARBallMorphs View Post
    Thanks man, I love the busy pattern on the clown. BTW nice vids with cool morphs you post every now and then, keep it up

Hey thanks, yeah I realy like the somewhat lower white pieds as they show more of the cool pattern

Thanks

I love them with some yellow spots, especially right after a shed haha.

@joe balls,

no the hobby isnt as big here (yet) and a bit more costly but that is also due to the fact holland is just a small country.

but most of my animals come from a reptile show here in holland where Mike Wilbanks and Bob Clark come too or from a big show in Germany in Hamm where also other big breeders come or delivery arrangements can be made with other bigger US breeders.
    Nice collection. Have you checked out Piet Nuyten's site? He's from the Netherlands.