Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,155

0 members and 3,155 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,093
Threads: 248,535
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Amethyst42
    Thanks

Question+ update pic's

Heya,

About 3 months ago I got myself a Little Lesser pastel female, today she has shed for the 3rd time since she is with me and I though lets do a little update.

here she is when i just brought her home on september 14th 2014 weighing 70 grams

and here she is today December 9th 2014 after a fresh shed and weighing 393 grams

and as last a cute little close-up of her head

Ok now my question,

when you look at the first 2 pics and then at the new pictures you see the blushing on her back is starting to come in nicely, but also you can see she is getting a little "dirty" on her sides (the dark speckling in her alien heads) . When i first got her people said, wow good looking Lesser pastel and she looks awesome and clean and things like that.
    Now she is getting somewhat dirty on her sides I was wondering if she is still a good example of the morph or if she has gone from a nice example to a mediocre example of the morph.

Please let me know what you think,

Andrew
    YouTube channel; https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCue...yj1vBeeIUZVl2Q

Females;
    Normal 100% het. Hypo, Lesser Pastel, Super Fire, Leopard, Mojave, Pastel het. Piebald, Orange Ghost, Pastel 100% het. Clown, Normal (very clean and reduced patterned) 100% het. Clown, Enchi, Pinstripe, Black Pewter, Albino 100% het. Piebald, Normal 66% ph Hypo, Normal 66% ph Piebald

Males;
    Clown, Super Pastel Calico, HGWG, Pastel 100% het Piebald, Cardamon Fire 50% ph Hypo, Banana, GHI, Cinnamon 66%ph Pieb
    ald

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ARBallMorphs For This Useful Post:

dr del (12-09-2014)

Thanks
    Oh god she's hideous! You should just cut your losses and send her to me. ;D

Thanks
    Thanked 6,788 Times in 4,306 Posts

Re: Question+ update pic's

Their colour does change as they age.

My adults are now mostly a greeny/yellow and look stunning.
    Derek

7 adult Royals (2.5), 1.0 COS Pastel, 1.0 Enchi, 1.1 Lesser platty Royal python, 1.1 Black pastel Royal python, 0.1 Blue eyed leucistic ( Super lesser), 0.1 Piebald Royal python, 1.0 Sinaloan milk snake 1.0 crested gecko and 1 bad case of ETS. no wife, no surprise.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by salt View Post
    Oh god she's hideous! You should just cut your losses and send her to me. ;D
    NEVER!! haha I love her, she is very relaxed, very curious, doesn't mind to be hold and even 10 minutes after puting her back in her tub after handling she has the feeding response that would match that of an retic (when she smells food that is )

Quote Originally Posted by dr del View Post
    Their colour does change as they age.

My adults are now mostly a greeny/yellow and look stunning.
    Yeah i understand their color change as they get older but that still leaves me with the question,

is she a good example of the morph?
    Last edited by ARBallMorphs; 12-09-2014 at 05:26 PM.

Females;
    Normal 100% het. Hypo, Lesser Pastel, Super Fire, Leopard, Mojave, Pastel het. Piebald, Orange Ghost, Pastel 100% het. Clown, Normal (very clean and reduced patterned) 100% het. Clown, Enchi, Pinstripe, Black Pewter, Albino 100% het. Piebald, Normal 66% ph Hypo, Normal 66% ph Piebald

Males;
    Clown, Super Pastel Calico, HGWG, Pastel 100% het Piebald, Cardamon Fire 50% ph Hypo, Banana, GHI, Cinnamon 66%ph Pieb
    ald

Thanks
    Thanked 2,864 Times in 1,497 Posts

Well to answer your question, if you think she is a bad exaqmple of the morph then I will spare you the horrible fate of breeding her and take her off your hands.

Seriously, I think she is a nice example of the morph. As a matter of fact I wasn't aware the change was that dramatic and had I only seen the first pics, while I would have thought she was clean, but would also have thought her color was kind of meh, for a lesser pastel. Learn something new everyday. Cool progression pics and thanks for sharing.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rlditmars View Post
    Well to answer your question, if you think she is a bad example of the morph then I will spare you the horrible fate of breeding her and take her off your hands.

Seriously, I think she is a nice example of the morph. As a matter of fact I wasn't aware the change was that dramatic and had I only seen the first pics, while I would have thought she was clean, but would also have thought her color was kind of meh, for a lesser pastel. Learn something new everyday. Cool progression pics and thanks for sharing.
    Thank you!

and no need to thank me for sharing

Females;

Males;
    ald