Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,539

1 members and 3,538 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,095
Threads: 248,538
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Daisyg

Thread: 2014

Thanks

For us, it has been a crazy year. What began in 2013 as getting a pied simply for the purposes of having a beautiful snake, has turned into something of an addiction. I didn't expect this, honestly.

Females, the pied and bumblebee are the largest girls here at 770g and 830g

Enchi Cinnamon

the albino was picked up simply to have an albino but there is excitement here over the pied and the enchi cinnamon and their possible futures. Here's to hoping!

The banana boys

I know the pics aren't the best.. Cell phone and greenish old towel but I found myself only able to afford food for the snakes and sometimes myself after the last few months hahaha! I'd love to see some of everyone's end of the year pics!

My best to all.
    Lauren

Thanks
    Weird how it works, isn't it? I got my first (a baby normal) back in February, and now I have 8 ball pythons and a good start on a rat colony to keep them fed (I think... 6 adults and 26 babies so far?). I hesitate to say "end of year" because I'm still holding out for one or two more (albino pastel male and/or a GHI). Time moves so fast when there are snakes to be had!

Thanks

Re: 2014

I started with a BP as a much long for pet back in April...I now have 4 Balls (waiting on 2 boys to arrive) and a gorgeous Boa. And plans...a lot of plans lol!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks

Haha I began in July by rescuing two normals off of craigslist. As you can probably guess, they had mites. Luckily I was prepared for quarantine. I was pretty new to snakes, although some friends of my parents had a large BCI and I was always interested in it. Then in august I got a pinstripe male, and just two days ago I got a little female lesser 😳 I've caught the bug real bad
    1.2 Ball Python
    1.0 Arg. Tegu
    0.1 Egyptian Uromastyx

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks

I got my very first snake , a albino okeetee corn snake on june 14th, I caught the bug and got my BP 3 weeks ago, a spinner blast, at a reptile show. I would love to have more but my house is just too small. I guess i could always get rid of some furniture.