Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 532

0 members and 532 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

Ziggy31984 (40)

» Stats

Members: 75,014
Threads: 248,474
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, DetectiveIcarus

Thread: almost done

Thanks
    I am almost finished with my rubbermaid cage set-up. I am so proud of me. This is not going to be Kitty's final home, but it will do just fine until I am out of college (1 more semester) and working a good job, that pays enough money for a nice display cage, one that will blend with my furniture.
    This one is made of a hard to find size of the clearish rubbermaid. I have only seen it on one place. It wasn't even on the website. It has actual clipping locking handles, and the lid is the same clearish plastic. I have drilled vent holes on all sides, cut 2 light holes out of the top and by providence aquired 2 square metal mesh "boxes" to cover the holes. They fit the already cut holes exactly. Yay. The waterfall will be on one end, the hide on the other and the cool climbing thing I got from Hobby Lobby in the middle. I am so excited. All I have to do is affix the boxes to the lid. I will be finish and Kitty will have more room, wich i think will make him happy. If I can get a camera I will take amny picutures and post them. Can you tell I am excited?

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks
    is it a steralite 110qt? cause thats what it sounds like, with the kinda clearish plastic, and locking lid. I use those alot, they're pretty convienant
    - Jason

1.1 Ball Pythons + ?? in a rack
    1.1 Corn Snake (m: Snow, f: LL Okeetee)
    0.1 Columbian Red Tailed Boa
    0.1 Rose Hair Tarauntula
    1 Emperor Scorpian
    1 Madagascar Hissing Cockaroach
    8.48 mice + lots'o'babies
    14.42 rats + lots'o'babies
    My basements quickly becoming a zoo full of secret projects :o

Thanks
    It is actually a Rubbermaid. I was surprised to find it. It is all clear and has bright blue locking parts on the handles. I am so pround of my find. I really need to find a camera so you all can see this thing. The thing from Hobby lobby id actually a home decoration object, but it only cost $20 as opposed to the 30 or 40 I would have to pay for a neat peace from the pet stor of comprable size. Kitty can't hide under it really, but I have put plants around it so, if he wants to he will feel pretty secure.