Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 1,288

1 members and 1,287 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,093
Threads: 248,532
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Amethyst42
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Blue tongue skink immediately came to mind for me too, those guys are super mellow.

Rats IMO are definitely not a good choice if you want something low energy and cheap. Females are *constantly* on the move and while males are supposed to be more relaxed, none of mine ever wanted to sit still either. It's a total crapshoot whether you get lucky and end up with a male who'll tolerate sitting in one place for any length of time. Rats can also have a lot of health issues that rack up a lot of money in vet bills over time, even with top quality care. Myco flareups, respiratory infection, and tumors are all extremely common. One of my females developed a maloclusion of her incisors and I had to bring her in to the vet every 2 weeks or so to clip her teeth because I was too nervous to try it myself, and I've had multiple rats die in surgery, or just turn up dead in the cage of mysterious causes after showing no signs of ill health.
    Last edited by raisinjelly; 09-23-2014 at 08:38 AM.

Thanks

Re: What do I want?? Pet suggestions please.

I have three pet rats they are sweethearts mine are female. So they are less laid-back but males on the other hand are super calm they aren't too much work I have even litter trained mine. I let them out and run around and they're super fun! I recommend them to people who love to play with animals! I also have to sugar gliders they sleep in my hands they are up all night and will jump to you I love mine so much! Like other people say pythons are really cool and laid-back! Be sure to do your research and give your pet the best care possible!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12