Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,008

2 members and 3,006 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,079
Threads: 248,525
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Remarkable
    BPnet Veteran
    Thanks

It breaks my heart to do this, but I have to sell my Ball and my Viper Boa. My apartment this year is unusually cold, and I'm concerned about their health. I am also going through some personal stuff with my roomate and may be moving out soon, and I don't want to put the animals through the stress of moving in the middle of winter.
    Ruby is around 1.5 feet, age unknown since she was a rescue. Eats very well on p/k rats, incredibly sweet temperament and very handle-safe. Really interesting buttery yellow coloration and markings.
    Images of Ruby:
    http://home.ripway.com/2003-11/38177/rooyellow.JPG
    http://home.ripway.com/2003-11/38177/roocat2.JPG

My second snake is what was sold to me as a Solomon Island Ground Boa, later identified by several others as a Viper Boa. THIS ANIMAL IS MOST LIKELY W/C, A FACT I DID NOT KNOW BEFORE PURCHASING HER. I do want to be upfront about that fact, as well as the fact that she is a difficult feeder and has only responded for me to anoles and frogs. About 2.5 feet long, very sweet tempered and handle-safe. Vash is a wonderful snake, but she needs an experienced keeper.
    http://home.ripway.com/2003-11/38177/vashface.JPG

Both snakes come with their 30g enclosures, both of which have inside/outside thermometers, hides, water bowls, UTHs and heat lamps. I am currently living about 20 minutes north of Columbus, and do not have a car on campus this year, so arrangements must be made to either pick them up or have them shipped. I am not looking for a lot of money for either snake, but I do require that they will have a safe and responsible home. It is not required that both snakes go to the same home.
    0.1 Ball -Ruby-
    0.1 Viper Boa -Vash-
    ....and lots and lots of feeder mousies.....

Thanks
    Thanked 2,322 Times in 1,367 Posts
    Blog Entries
    hey tracie, if you are interested, i would be willing to take ruby and keep her for you until you are in a situation where you are able keep her again. i could pay to have her shipped to me or whatever you want to do. let me know if you are interested in this as an option--you can pm me, or instant message me if you'd like.
    - Emily

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks

Re: First Shed

Hey mlededee...
    Thank you so much for the offer, love. I've thankfully found someone in Cincinnati that has extended experience with herps (he just got his first pair of Rainbows) and is really excited about taking them. I'll have visiting rights whenever I go down, so I'll still get to see my girls once or twice a month.
    It still hurts, and hurts bad....my roomate is blaming her psychotic parrot's plucking on my snakes and my cat, whom have lived with the bird for over a year without issue. It's ripping my heart out to have to give them up, but at least I know they'll be going to a good home.
    Thank you again for your offer and your support. :heart:
    0.1 Ball -Ruby-
    0.1 Viper Boa -Vash-
    ....and lots and lots of feeder mousies.....

Thanks
    Good to hear they are going to a good home Tracie!
    - Carson
    Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,322 Times in 1,367 Posts
    Blog Entries
    aw, that sucks. i'm glad that you found a good home for them though, and that you will be able to see them every now and then. i'm sure it is good to know that they will be in good hands. if for whatever reason it doesn't work out with the guy you found, my offer on ruby still stands.
    - Emily

Thanks
    Sorry to hear that chica - I can only imagine how rough that's gotta be But if you are N of Columbus you are right near Don Hamper - so when things hit an even keel . . . . Keep us updated!

"I don't FEEL tardy . . ."

Thanks
    How about if you give up the roommate and bird to a new home instead? I'm sorry that this seems like the best option for you right now. I know it's rough, and I hope that you'll be able to get them back at some point or at least see that they are well taken care of in their new home.
    3.1.1 BP (Snyder, Hanover, Bo Peep, Sir NAITF, Eve), 1.2.3 Rhacodactylus ciliatus (Sandiego, Carmen, Scooby, Camo, BABIES ), 1.0 Chow (Buddha), 0.2 cats (Jezebel, PCBH "Nanners"), 0.3 humans
    xnview for resizing and coverting pics

Support Ball-Pythons.net by shopping our store!