Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,029

4 members and 3,025 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,079
Threads: 248,524
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Remarkable
    Thanks

Time heals all??

Don't know how much time needs to pass until I can get over it... Two days ago would have been my little sister's sweet 16th birthday but she didn't make it past this day 16 years ago...it is still not getting easier. Her name was RaiAnn, my daughter happened to be born this month a year ago so I rearranged the lettering in my sister's name to come up with Arianna. I never told my mom about that until recently and my mother had broke down. We were only able to spend 2 days with her before she was taken from us. My mom still blames herself because if she wouldn't have drove to town using the back roads for a newspaper she would have never been hit by a tractor and RaiAnn would still be with us. It kills my mom every year. I just knew that if she would still be with us that she would have been sooooo beautiful and would be doing amazing things with her life. She would have been my best friend and I probably would have had my life straightened up a long time ago just so she could look up to me. I had to take flowers to her grave stone today and I should have got pictures but it tears me up to know what our life could have been if we still would have her in our lives. 16 years later an it's still not any easier on any of us....
    1.0 black pastel dh ghost clown 'Ezio'
    1.0 "dinker" 'Coco'
    1.0 pastel lesser het clown 'Link'
    1.0 enchi het albino 'Master Chief'
    1.0 sable het hypo 'Sephiroth'
    1.0 bumblebee het hypo 'Leon'
    0.1 lesser het ghost 'Zelda'
    0.1 Mojave 'Tifa Lockhart'
    0.1 normal dh ghost clown 'Sophia'
    0.2 normal 'Baby' & 'Yuna'

BPnet Senior Member AlexisFitzy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,712 Times in 1,512 Posts

Re: Time heals all??

I am so sorry for you loss and I believe that after something that traumatic happens in your life your never ever the same. You learn to continue to live life but your never the same person you were before. So I don't think time really heals anything completely. I think that time allows you to heal to a certain point where you can go on living and not be completely distraught if that makes sense. But your never the same. Parents say that when they have lost a child you are never whole again since you have lost a piece of you. The same goes for you and your sister. She was a part of you. So you may never completely heal or be whole but you will be able to live on (not move) but try to live the best life you could possibly live. Live the life your sister would want you too. She wouldn't want you to be sad, try your best your best to cheer up and be happy, and try and strengthen your mother she will need all your help and support. You will have to build up each other and be there for each other because you two can relate to each other since your going through the same thing. But if you ever need someone to talk to more about it, or just need some advice or a pick me up please feel free to message me. I'd love to be a shoulder for you to lean upon. I'm so sorry you & your mother have had to go through this. I really hope you can feel better and learn to heal as much as you can. Sending lots of love and comfort

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk