Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,287

3 members and 3,284 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,093
Threads: 248,535
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Amethyst42
    Thanks

Thumbs up *DUW* Random pics I have collected over the last year

I enjoy taking random pics of my snakes when I think they are looking especially good, and I hope you enjoy them! Pics were taken over the year, so some are much bigger then what is pictured. I'll be having a couple new 'fancy' additions (mojave leopard + pair of dbl het axan/pieds) in a month or so, I'll be sure to take pics.

'12' Fire female

12' Black pastel female "Betty" (as in black betty)

13' Bumblebee het VPI male "Zedd" (My favorite atm)

12' Pastel Champagne male "Champ" (Mouse'r )

13' Orange dream pastel male "Sorbet"

12' Enchi female "Amber"

11' Lesser female "Sephia" (Laid 4 slugs this year)

10' Normal female "Monster" (the one that started it all! Throws very nice babies)

'12 Bee + Pastel females (sisters) "Mustard & Tuna

13' Pastel calico male (very low expression) "Pico"

13' F&F Calico female "spaghetti" (wooooow, mom was normal above)

Just for fun, a pic I posted in my instagram of my handmade beautiful snake ring!

Thank you for looking!
    Females: Normal, V.P.I. Axanthic, Lesser, 0.2 calicos, Fire , Enchi, Black Pastel, Pastel , Bumblebee, Leopard Mojave, Yellowbelly

Males:
    Pastave, Orange Dream pastel, Bumblebee het VPI ax, Pastel calico, Pastel Champagne

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Melissuhhh For This Useful Post:

alan12013 (08-17-2014),stoaob3 (08-17-2014)

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks
    Wow that is a really pretty rat/mouse. I love red ones.

Thanks

Re: *DUW* Random pics I have collected over the last year

I know I took the picture because of that mouse, I hate it when the pet store I buy them from gives me the cute colored ones. If I started breeding mice I would need to have one of those as a breeder.
    Females: Normal, V.P.I. Axanthic, Lesser, 0.2 calicos, Fire , Enchi, Black Pastel, Pastel , Bumblebee, Leopard Mojave, Yellowbelly

Males:
    Pastave, Orange Dream pastel, Bumblebee het VPI ax, Pastel calico, Pastel Champagne

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Melissuhhh View Post
    I know I took the picture because of that mouse, I hate it when the pet store I buy them from gives me the cute colored ones. If I started breeding mice I would need to have one of those as a breeder.
    NOOOOOO! I can tell you from experience NOT to use the cute ones as breeders. Because guess what? They have CUTE BABIES LOL!!!! I work at a pet store and I always want to save the cute rats and mice as breeders but then pretty soon I'm overrun with the ones that are too cute to sell as feeders. Lol! I told my supply company they were only allowed to send me ugly ones from now on. Heehee.
    Ball Pythons
    1.1 het pied
    2.0 spider
    0.2 pastel
    1.1 spider het pied
    1.0 sterling pastel
    0.1 lesser
    1.0 special
    0.1 mojave
    1.0 albino black pastel

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by eclipse3 View Post
    NOOOOOO! I can tell you from experience NOT to use the cute ones as breeders. Because guess what? They have CUTE BABIES LOL!!!! I work at a pet store and I always want to save the cute rats and mice as breeders but then pretty soon I'm overrun with the ones that are too cute to sell as feeders. Lol! I told my supply company they were only allowed to send me ugly ones from now on. Heehee.
    Haha didnt think about that! Maybe I'd convert to collecting 'fancy' mice over snakes....puuh yeah right! I hope I will never need to start a mice colony (knocks on wood), but when I start a rat colony I'll try not to keep to many pretty ones

Males:

Thanks
    Nice collection and pics! And ditto the above regarding pretty mice... as that's how I ended up with an extra male, who was supposed to be dinner for one of my snakes. He was this gorgeous "blue merle" type, but unfortunately (or thankfully?) the few litters he ended up producing were all white. He was with me for almost a year, until dying of natural causes.

Anyway, thanks for sharing your babies with us!
    Last edited by Lolo76; 08-20-2014 at 10:25 PM.
    Lolo's Collection...
    Ball Pythons: 0.4 Normals, 1.0 Pastel, 1.1 Mojaves, 1.0 Black Pastel, 2.0 Spiders, 0.1 Lesser, 1.0 Orange Ghost, 0.1 Honeybee
    0.1 Spotted Python, 1.1 Stimson's Pythons, 1.0 Jungle Carpet Python
    3.4 Corn Snakes, 1.1 Western Hognose Snakes, 1.2 cats, and 1.0 dog (47lb mutt)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lolo76 View Post
    Nice collection and pics! And ditto the above regarding pretty mice... as that's how I ended up with an extra male, who was supposed to be dinner for one of my snakes. He was this gorgeous "blue merle" type, but unfortunately (or thankfully?) the few litters he ended up producing were all white. He was with me for almost a year, until dying of natural causes.

Anyway, thanks for sharing your babies with us!
    Wow, Ive never seen a blue merle before! I would 'accidentally' keep one if I ever came to have one. Thank you for the compliments!

Males: