Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 1,247

1 members and 1,246 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,093
Threads: 248,532
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Amethyst42
    BPnet Veteran
    Thanks
    I ordered a Zoo Med Repti Temp 500R Thermostat from them on the 18th of September and I have yet to recieve it as of today the 27th. So i called them up today and they said that they have been out of stock for 2 months on them but there website has not updated to show that they are out of stock. So he contues to tell me that they recieved a shipment on thursday and my order should have went out on friday. But he doesnt know untill it clears the system and to call back tomorrow to see if it did so that he could give me a tracking number. He also said that i was sent an email telling me that they were out of stock on this item on the 18th after i placed my order NOPE i just got an email on the 18th from Chris Mueller as a Receipt. Then i ask about the next buisness day ship guarantee and all he could say is that it is nothing he can do because it want not in stock althought the website sayed it was. So i would recommend if you do order from them to call the order in and make sure that they have the products in stock.

Thanks

PM sent

Woah that's a bummer man and sorry to hear - I used to order from them left and right and hadn't had a problem though admittedly never tried to order one of the thermostats. At any rate the last order i placed there was some time in April so there's no telling what happened to cause things to go downhill like that.

"I don't FEEL tardy . . ."

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks
    The only reason i order from them was the next buisness day ship guarantee, it was in stock and they were about 2 dollars cheaper than the other places that i found that had them. But come to find out it wasnt instock.

Thanks
    Yeah they always did have decent prices and showed up well (on Froogle lol). Your motives for ordering from them pretty much matched mine.

"I don't FEEL tardy . . ."

Thanks
    I have had nothing but pleasant exp. with them....
    Just a reptile lover!!!!!

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks
    Well like i said if you want to order something from them call them to make sure that it is actually in stock. When i ordered the 500r the website said that it was in stock and i called a week later and they said that they had been out of stock for about a month and had no explination why the website was not updated.

Thanks
    Well I can fell ya on that one...I dont like my money tied up either...To many deal on snakes out there...
    Just a reptile lover!!!!!