Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,980

1 members and 2,979 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,092
Threads: 248,528
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, FayeZero
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Word Crimes

Thanks
    Thanked 2,721 Times in 1,477 Posts

Word Crimes

I see these complaints a lot on the forum, figure those who complain would appreciate this.

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to OhhWatALoser For This Useful Post:

+ Show/Hide list of the thanked

CrazySnakeLady0 (07-16-2014),Darkbird (07-17-2014),DooLittle (07-17-2014),dr del (07-15-2014),Eric Alan (07-20-2014),John1982 (07-20-2014),MarkS (07-21-2014),MasonC2K (07-15-2014),Mr Oni (07-20-2014),Mr. Misha (07-17-2014),PitOnTheProwl (07-17-2014)

Thanks
    I literally died laughing!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to alan12013 For This Useful Post:

OhhWatALoser (07-15-2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,788 Times in 4,306 Posts

Re: Word Crimes

**dances along**
    Derek

7 adult Royals (2.5), 1.0 COS Pastel, 1.0 Enchi, 1.1 Lesser platty Royal python, 1.1 Black pastel Royal python, 0.1 Blue eyed leucistic ( Super lesser), 0.1 Piebald Royal python, 1.0 Sinaloan milk snake 1.0 crested gecko and 1 bad case of ETS. no wife, no surprise.

Thanks

Lol! That was awesome!
    0.1 Reg. BP Het. Albino (Faye),
    1.0 Albino BP (Henry),
    0.1 Pastave BP Het. Pied (Kira)
    1.0 Pied BP (Sam)
    1.0 Bumble Bee BP (Izzy)

Sometimes It Hurts... PitOnTheProwl's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,985 Times in 4,274 Posts
    That was great.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,357 Times in 4,745 Posts

Lmao!
    If nothing ever changed, there would be no butterflies.

Thanks
    Oh, not that I'm not occasionally guilty of some of that, but it was hilarious. Almost had me chair dancing, lol.
    Where are we going, and why am I in this handbasket?

Never argue with idiots. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with their experience.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Thanks
    english is my second language, and considering that english is merely my 2nd language, i think im doing just fine.

but we are on WOBP here, so i will get an infraction for typing what I know is against the rules, because minors are not allowed to learn bad words here. I got my last infraction for typing a censored wored, so i better be careful to not expose that word to minors.

Minors might go around shouting bad words at others, which would be unfortunate. so i see the reason in warning me and giving me infractions for typing something as vile. after all, this clearly defies the bad word filter, which would have triggered if i would have spelled it out.

well, i want to see how this poop plays out. (poop is allowed, i just did not want to say the other word because this also triggers the bad word filter, if you leave out the stars and replace them with actual letters).

maybe this is a goodbye, i may get a ton of infractions and a permanent ban here, because words can be so evil that even stars cannot protect little children from learning them. so this very post can get me enough infractions to get me banned here. remember, my last infraction was for language. you know what cops do when you are defiant? they kill you. maybe its the same here, lets see.
    Last edited by Stewart_Reptiles; 07-20-2014 at 12:06 PM.
    The Big Bang almost certainly (beyond reasonable doubt) happened 13.7 billion years ago. If you disagree, send me a PM.
    Evolution is a fact, evolutionary theory explains why it happens and provides four different lines of evidence that coalesce to show that evolution is a fact. If you disagree, send me a PM.
    One third of the global economy relies on technology that is based on quantum mechanics, especially quantum electrodynamics (electron-photon or electron-electron interactions). If you disagree, send me a PM.
    Time Dilation is real, it is so real that all clocks if they are precise enough can measure it, and GPS could not possibly work without it.
    If you disagree, send me a PM.

The 4 philosophically most important aspects of modern science are: Evolutionary theory, Cosmology, Quantum mechanics, and Einsteins theory of general relativity. Understand these to get a grip of reality.

my favorite music video is online again, its really nice: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oABEGc8Dus0

Thanks
    i now reported myself, using my last post, to the authorities of this forum, for fun.

so my last post will be reviewed, (it is directly above this one) and you will see if you will see me again or not, and what i get when it comes to infractions and deductions and whatever.

yes i did do it, i did hit my own post above this one, the one with the bad words like F star star star and S star star star, i did report it for review.
    The Big Bang almost certainly (beyond reasonable doubt) happened 13.7 billion years ago. If you disagree, send me a PM.
    Evolution is a fact, evolutionary theory explains why it happens and provides four different lines of evidence that coalesce to show that evolution is a fact. If you disagree, send me a PM.
    One third of the global economy relies on technology that is based on quantum mechanics, especially quantum electrodynamics (electron-photon or electron-electron interactions). If you disagree, send me a PM.
    Time Dilation is real, it is so real that all clocks if they are precise enough can measure it, and GPS could not possibly work without it.

The 4 philosophically most important aspects of modern science are: Evolutionary theory, Cosmology, Quantum mechanics, and Einsteins theory of general relativity. Understand these to get a grip of reality.

my favorite music video is online again, its really nice: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oABEGc8Dus0

Thanks
    to rehabilitate prince: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_0K4cieh9Y but then, he sucks at grammar. as a cha cha, its really fast and hard to handle.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast