Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,226

1 members and 2,225 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,071
Threads: 248,522
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, jpriebe2

Thread: The Others.

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks

how long w/o no heat

Salem (in black) Magic (in gray)
    Owning the bed during the day. I was too lazy to make it LOL.

Magic inspecting the groceries.

This is Princess (AKA:Hell On Paws) our newest addition. She gets into everything.

Princess the day she came home with us. We got her at PetsMart where an organization called SCAT. I didn't really want her my wife did but how could you resist a face like that.

Salem came to us about 4 years ago when my wife's cousin could not take care of her. She is such a lap cat and loves to sleep on my wife's pillow.

I almost ran Magic over with the car 3 christmases ago in a mall parking lot. I heard her little squeeks and I couln't resist.
    Thanks,
    Damien
    0.1 2001 Ball Python 1200 grams.
    1.0 1994 Ball Python 3800 Grams.

Thanks
    Those guys are huge..(In the first pic) They make Hailey look like a baby. Princess is too cute.
    1.0 albino ball
    0.1 normal ball
    0.0.2 corn snakes
    0.1 tarantula
    1.1 leopard gecko
    0.1 bengal cat
    english bulldog, blue heeler, australian shepard

Thanks
    gozetec02....If I didnt know better, I would swear that you have my two cats. I have a pure grey one...T-Tom and a pure black one....Velvet....the only difference is Velvet has a crooked stub for a tail. I think she probably lost it in a fan belt of a car. Cool looking cat's you have there I have to admit.
    The only difference between tattooed people and non-tattooed people is....

....Tattooed people don't care if you're not tattooed.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,322 Times in 1,367 Posts
    Blog Entries
    the first two are some big kitties. princess is so cute! you just can't resist a fuzzy little kitten.
    - Emily

Thanks
    Aww! Very nice! I love how the older two get along together. How do they do with Princess? My older cat is sort of starting to get along with the kitten -- that is to say, they chase each other around the house and sometimes come near each other without hissing or making halloween cat. Jezebel (the older cat) was best buddies with the cat we had when we got her as a kitten, but the next two cats were cruel to her and made her less accepting of other cats in general.
    3.1.1 BP (Snyder, Hanover, Bo Peep, Sir NAITF, Eve), 1.2.3 Rhacodactylus ciliatus (Sandiego, Carmen, Scooby, Camo, BABIES ), 1.0 Chow (Buddha), 0.2 cats (Jezebel, PCBH "Nanners"), 0.3 humans
    xnview for resizing and coverting pics

Support Ball-Pythons.net by shopping our store!

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks
    Princess is a brave one. She goes up to Salem who is twice her size and jumps on top of her. Magic don't like her too much but she will bathe her like if Princess was one of her own. Otherwise they readily seek out eachother's company. They also chase eachother around the apartment. Sometimes it gets serious and i have to seperate them. They usually tolerate eachother enough for all of them to lay on the bed which makes a crowded bed at night time.
    Thanks,
    Damien

Thanks
    That's great. I hope Jez and PCBH can eventually get along to the point that they can sleep or bathe together. PCBH will approach both Jezebel and Buddha and will swat playfully at Buddha, who is very patient with her. It seems the only thing that really bothers him is when she walks under him. It makes him move every time.
    3.1.1 BP (Snyder, Hanover, Bo Peep, Sir NAITF, Eve), 1.2.3 Rhacodactylus ciliatus (Sandiego, Carmen, Scooby, Camo, BABIES ), 1.0 Chow (Buddha), 0.2 cats (Jezebel, PCBH "Nanners"), 0.3 humans

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks
    Well from what the vet has told me. The reason why cats are fearful of kittens is because they are scared of their mother. Once they figure out that the kitten's mother is not around they will begin to tolerate her more and more. Salem hated magic when we first brought her home and now they are like peas a karrots.
    Thanks,
    Damien

Thanks
    That would make sense, but I do think in Jezebel's case it has a lot to do with how she was treated by Isabel, who was pregnant when she decided to move in a few years ago, and Dobby, who was one of Isabel's offspring.

Isabel had been abandoned by the people who lived in that house before us and had been living on her own for a year or more, but apparently decided she needed a regular source of food with dependents on the way and moved in. Naturally, as a pregnant, half-wild cat, she was defensive and possessive. We thought it would pass after the kittens were weaned, but the pattern was set and Jezebel's outgoing nature with other kitties was pretty much ruined (she still likes dogs just fine). Anyway, Isabel lives with my father now and Dobby lives with my mother, so all's well that ends well.

Thanks
    your cats are very cute i'm jealous. we have a new kitten we got a few weeks ago. she was nicknamed nanners but now it is uggybider or wee beastie. the second one describes her the best i think.