Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,097

2 members and 3,095 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,031
Threads: 248,489
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, isismomma

Thread: Gene calculator

Thanks

Gene calculator

I noticed on the World of Ball Pythons genetic calculator that they have a Phantom and a Phantom #2. Can someone tell me the difference? I have not been able to find anything and can't tell much in the picture they have.
    Thanks!!!

Thanks
    the WOBP calculator has quite a few bugs in the system. this is probarbly just a bug.
    The Big Bang almost certainly (beyond reasonable doubt) happened 13.7 billion years ago. If you disagree, send me a PM.
    Evolution is a fact, evolutionary theory explains why it happens and provides four different lines of evidence that coalesce to show that evolution is a fact. If you disagree, send me a PM.
    One third of the global economy relies on technology that is based on quantum mechanics, especially quantum electrodynamics (electron-photon or electron-electron interactions). If you disagree, send me a PM.
    Time Dilation is real, it is so real that all clocks if they are precise enough can measure it, and GPS could not possibly work without it.
    If you disagree, send me a PM.

The 4 philosophically most important aspects of modern science are: Evolutionary theory, Cosmology, Quantum mechanics, and Einsteins theory of general relativity. Understand these to get a grip of reality.

my favorite music video is online again, its really nice: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oABEGc8Dus0

Thanks

Re: Gene calculator

Quote Originally Posted by Pythonfriend View Post
    the WOBP calculator has quite a few bugs in the system. this is probarbly just a bug.
    I was pairing male phantom to a female Mojave and the results were a little different.
    Using a phantom you get
    1/4 normal
    1/4 Mojave
    1/4 phantom
    1/4 purple passion

Using a phantom #2 you get
    1/4 normal
    1/4 Mojave
    1/4 phantom #2
    1/4 Mojave phantom #2

WEIRD!!

Thanks
    i guess when entering a new morph containing phantom into the system, they made a little mistake, so that it did not use the already existing "phantom"-tag, but generated a new "phantom #2"-tag.

i prefer the OWAL genetics calculator anyway.
    The Big Bang almost certainly (beyond reasonable doubt) happened 13.7 billion years ago. If you disagree, send me a PM.
    Evolution is a fact, evolutionary theory explains why it happens and provides four different lines of evidence that coalesce to show that evolution is a fact. If you disagree, send me a PM.
    One third of the global economy relies on technology that is based on quantum mechanics, especially quantum electrodynamics (electron-photon or electron-electron interactions). If you disagree, send me a PM.
    Time Dilation is real, it is so real that all clocks if they are precise enough can measure it, and GPS could not possibly work without it.
    If you disagree, send me a PM.

The 4 philosophically most important aspects of modern science are: Evolutionary theory, Cosmology, Quantum mechanics, and Einsteins theory of general relativity. Understand these to get a grip of reality.

my favorite music video is online again, its really nice: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oABEGc8Dus0

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Pythonfriend For This Useful Post:

Morris Reese (05-21-2014)