Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,934

1 members and 2,933 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,087
Threads: 248,528
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, FayeZero
    Thanks

safe mite/flea treatment

It's flea time of year again and i need a good flea or mite prevention and/or killer for my rabbit. Of course it needs to be safe for her when she grooms her fur, but my family are very affectionate with her; we kiss her and rub our faces against her fur and pet her all the time, so it'd be really hard to make sure we don't ingest any poison or get it in our eyes. so if anyone has a safe treatment they've tried before and liked I'd love to hear about it.

Thanks

Re: safe mite/flea treatment

I was sad to see no one answered but i have good news to anyone who needs to know this in the future. It's called Kitten Revolution, perfect for bunnies because it protects against fleas, ticks, and bot flies which are horrid to have in your rabbit. There is another name for it in Europe and i will post that soon as i can remember what it is, and i highly recommend ordering it from Europe and saving yourself the pointless $70+ trip to the vet to ask for it. You're gonna have to put in on the back of the rabbits neck so i would also recommend getting them used to having contact there, I've heard some rabbits don't like that part being touched, because my rabbit loves me petting the back of her neck and she still threw a terrible tantrum when i applied the cold wet medicine.