Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,841

1 members and 2,840 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,031
Threads: 248,489
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, isismomma
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Hi.. this is my first post here.. anyway, I've been trying to make a gas chamber to so I can process all the rats I have that are almost too big for my bp already. My problem is that I don't know where to get a release valve for my co2 tank so I can get the gas out of the tank and into the chamber.

I've been using this page: http://thereddragonsden.com/CO2.htm for my plans, and it says "First, go to your local paintball store (Welding supply may also have these items) and obtain a CO2 tank, CO2 release valve and a “Remote”" I already have the tank.. and the remote isn't a problem to order online.. but that darn release valve! I've looked on several paintball supply websites and haven't found anything, so I need some help figuring this out!

Thanks in advance for any help, and sorry for the long post.

Thanks
    Well for the last few times i've played Hitler, i just used Dry Ice. it's about 99 cents a pound and you just drop it in water and close the lid (i used a cooler) and it works the same way. problem was i bought a 10 pound block of dry ice...i only managed to execute 2 rats and a mouse....so if you can manage to find it pound by pound, or if you have 20 or so rats/mice you want to put down, it might be cheaper to get some dry ice

Thanks
    Well.. for one I don't know where to get dry ice, but I already bought the co2 tank, so I have a $30 investment in it already. It only costs $5 to refill a 20 oz tank anyway, and it supposedly will last a long time.. (from reading the link I posted)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,312 Times in 1,363 Posts
    Blog Entries
    it will definitely last you a long time. check this post out and see if it helps at all: http://www.ball-pythons.net/PNphpBB2...t-Chamber.html

if that doesn't help you with what you need let me know either here or you can pm me. my fiance is an avid paintball player and i am POSITIVE that he would know a dozen places where you can get the valve you need. (unfortunately he is asleep right now or i would ask him.)

oh, and by the way, welcome to the forum!
    - Emily

Thanks
    Well, I already read that thread you posted. The thing is.. I don't know what exactly the release valve is, or what they'd call it on a paintball supply website (I honestly don't know why you'd need a release valve for paintballing anyway). I just need to know what it is I need to order.

Thanks for the help guys.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    i'll talk to my fiance tonight and show him a pic of the setup. he'll know what to tell you.
    - Emily

Thanks
    From what I have seen most remotes are sold with the release valve attached that would be the brass knob on top of the co2 bottle that would allow you to release the co2 slowly in to the chamber

As pictured here... http://www.xtremez.com/paintball/pro...k=yes&dept=170

Thanks
    Oh.. ok I was wondering about that. The remotes I saw didn't seem to have that, but that one definitely seems to have a release valve on it.

It says it's a 'high pressure' remote though, and at the bottom it says ' Fits into any gun with ASA'.. what's ASA? and will it work with my co2 tank that isn't high pressure?

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    sorry shelby, i didn't get a chance to talk to my fiance about this yet. i will still ask him about the ASA thing and the release valve--looks like robert may have already answered your question on that though.
    - Emily

Thanks
    Thanks. I still want to be double sure on the release valve though.. before I spend my money on it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast