Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,429

1 members and 3,428 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,093
Threads: 248,534
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Amethyst42
    Thanks

Ya! She Finally Ate Again!

Super stoked our Spider Ball Python finally ate again..After just about 5 weeks of refusing to strike [seeming interested but never striking even if its WELL warm and dangled for 20 minutes..] she finally ate!

We got her another rat F/T to eat and she came out of her hide and seemed interested but never striked...arm got tired so i left the rat sitting on the edge of her water bowl..go watch a movie, girlfriend calls me about 2 hours later saying "did you throw the rat out?" I'm like... noo? -- "because its gone!"... confused we lifted up her hide to check on her and there she goes eating it... be it the wrong way (butt first) she ate... we moved her hide onto of her other one (upside down like a bowl as it wouldn't fit back onto of her and left her alone for a bit again...come back...no rat. chunky snake. and sitting in her upside down hide lol

Super stoked she ate again.

Shifty
    New Brunswick, Canada.
    Male Pastel & Female Spider

Thanks
    Same thing happened to me, for the past 2 months, Dovah has only eaten twice because I gave him live 2-week old rat pups. I didn't want him hooked on live, so the other night I killed a 4 week old rat and left in in there over night. Woke up the next day and it was gone c:

Best feeling ever as a snake owner!