Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,245

2 members and 3,243 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,093
Threads: 248,535
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Amethyst42
    Thanks

Update on everyone!

I finally have a moment to update on all of my snakes. My feeding day is tomorrow so I decided while I have all my snakes out with weighing them that I should get pictures of them too!

[IMG][/IMG]
    Heres Alice, he's my male normal and he's 2199 grams, and he's finally starting to eat again after a couple months of not eating.

[IMG][/IMG]
    Here is Flame, my male fire and he is 726 grams. I was going to breed him this year but decided to just wait until next season for him :-)

[IMG][/IMG]
    Heres Zeus, my male pinstripe and he's 955 grams. He is actually the dad of the clutch that is due any day and it was his first time breeding and he was a champ :-)

[IMG][/IMG]
    Heres Diamond, my female bumblebee and she is 1200 grams. I was hoping to get her up to weight this season to breed but she decided to stop eating for a couple of months, so she will go next season for me.

[IMG][/IMG]
    Heres Remi, my female enchi and she is 521 grams. She is the newest snake that I got and she is eating like a champ.

[IMG][/IMG]
    Heres Katana, my female "dinker", I did not get a weight on her because she is due to lay eggs at any time. So far we are on day 34 and she really is getting restless, she can't hold those eggs in much longer :-) she was bred to Zeus, my pinstripe.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,356 Times in 1,377 Posts
    Nice looking collection. But a male named "Alice"?
    Lucifer Sam, Siam cat...
    Always sitting by your side,
    Always by your side...
    That cat's something I can't explain...

Thanks

Re: Update on everyone!

lol he was given to me by a friend and his name was already Alice, and they thought he was a female. Well I didn't really care to know if he was a boy or girl at that time so I just kept the name and went on with our business. Well I was planning on breeding "her" so I had one of my buddies check to see if he was a she and well turns out he's a he haha and I already had him for 3-4 years so its hard to change the name after that long haha

Thanks
    Thanked 2,356 Times in 1,377 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by shorty21030 View Post
    lol he was given to me by a friend and his name was already Alice, and they thought he was a female. Well I didn't really care to know if he was a boy or girl at that time so I just kept the name and went on with our business. Well I was planning on breeding "her" so I had one of my buddies check to see if he was a she and well turns out he's a he haha and I already had him for 3-4 years so its hard to change the name after that long haha
    haha...I'm sure he doesn't mind.
    Lucifer Sam, Siam cat...
    Always sitting by your side,
    Always by your side...
    That cat's something I can't explain...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sho220 View Post
    haha...I'm sure he doesn't mind.
    Right if someone asks I just say that he was named after Alice Cooper hahahhahah