Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 1,310

1 members and 1,309 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,093
Threads: 248,532
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Amethyst42

View Poll Results: Are your political views primarily conservative or liberal

Voters
45. You may not vote on this poll
  • Conservative

9 20.00%
  • Liberal

16 35.56%
  • Other

20 44.44%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks

Re: American Snake/Exotic Pet Owners: Conservatives or Liberals?

I consider myself a Centrist.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,686 Posts

Re: American Snake/Exotic Pet Owners: Conservatives or Liberals?

I agree with both sides on a lot of matters but I'd have to say I'm defiantly more of a Liberal.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks
    i clicked liberal, but i was tempted to click "other".

the thing is that normally you dont just have "liberal" or "conservative", but a wider spectrum, represented by a larger number of parties. in the european political spectrum, the US democrats would not be considered liberal at all, its a centrist party, pretty much the definition of centrist, and strongly influenced by the will of a sector of the corporate world. and the US republicans are right of center and would be extremely right-wing in an european context, and they are strongly influenced by the will of a different sector of the corporate world. it really comes down to apple and google versus exxon and raytheon.

the actual political views of people are much more complex and diverse. and i think thats why "other" is leading the poll.
    The Big Bang almost certainly (beyond reasonable doubt) happened 13.7 billion years ago. If you disagree, send me a PM.
    Evolution is a fact, evolutionary theory explains why it happens and provides four different lines of evidence that coalesce to show that evolution is a fact. If you disagree, send me a PM.
    One third of the global economy relies on technology that is based on quantum mechanics, especially quantum electrodynamics (electron-photon or electron-electron interactions). If you disagree, send me a PM.
    Time Dilation is real, it is so real that all clocks if they are precise enough can measure it, and GPS could not possibly work without it.
    If you disagree, send me a PM.

The 4 philosophically most important aspects of modern science are: Evolutionary theory, Cosmology, Quantum mechanics, and Einsteins theory of general relativity. Understand these to get a grip of reality.

my favorite music video is online again, its really nice: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oABEGc8Dus0

Thanks
    it was never my intention to kill the thread, never, and i think its quite interesting.

so i will do a *bump*
    The Big Bang almost certainly (beyond reasonable doubt) happened 13.7 billion years ago. If you disagree, send me a PM.
    Evolution is a fact, evolutionary theory explains why it happens and provides four different lines of evidence that coalesce to show that evolution is a fact. If you disagree, send me a PM.
    One third of the global economy relies on technology that is based on quantum mechanics, especially quantum electrodynamics (electron-photon or electron-electron interactions). If you disagree, send me a PM.
    Time Dilation is real, it is so real that all clocks if they are precise enough can measure it, and GPS could not possibly work without it.
    If you disagree, send me a PM.

The 4 philosophically most important aspects of modern science are: Evolutionary theory, Cosmology, Quantum mechanics, and Einsteins theory of general relativity. Understand these to get a grip of reality.

my favorite music video is online again, its really nice: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oABEGc8Dus0

BPnet Senior Member Bluebonnet Herp's Avatar
    Thanks
    It was my every intention that I hoped it would die and be buried after losing interest, but go ahead and revive it since you actually like it, which is great.

I eventually clicked other- I'm raised conservative but I'm leaning in between these and libertarian values.
    Last edited by Bluebonnet Herp; 05-06-2014 at 12:40 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123