Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,212

2 members and 2,210 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,079
Threads: 248,525
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Remarkable
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Hybrid View

Thanks

Here is some eye candy for you!

Hey guys,

I've been meaning to sign up for a while now! Been a member of reptileforums for a good 4 years and thought it was about time to sign up here and what better way to start of than with a bit of eye candy for you all! I received these guys today and couldn't be happier.

I'll get better photos when they have settled in.

Sugar (Frosty)

Banana Pewter Bee (Milo)

Mojave GHI Fire (Lil Gem)

All 3 together

Thanks for looking!

Guy

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Guy_Brooks For This Useful Post:

alan1 (03-11-2014),AlexisFitzy (03-11-2014),Alicia (03-11-2014),Chkadii (03-12-2014),CrazySnakeLady0 (03-14-2014),JT20 (03-11-2014),Kam (03-12-2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,319 Times in 1,088 Posts
    That Ghi Mojave fire is rad! They are all very nice! Love me some sugar too! Congrats!
    -Andrew Hall-

Good night Chesty, wherever you are....

Thanks
    Thanked 1,456 Times in 831 Posts
    Banana Pewter Bee. Finally a Banana combo I like!
    Dreamtime Exotics -- Check it out!
    Ball Pythons, Monitors, Saltwater Reef, Fancy Rats, Ferrets

Thanks

Re: Here is some eye candy for you!

Quote Originally Posted by Andybill View Post
    That Ghi Mojave fire is rad! They are all very nice! Love me some sugar too! Congrats!
    Thank you . All these guys are amazing in person!

Quote Originally Posted by MrLang View Post
    Banana Pewter Bee. Finally a Banana combo I like!
    Haha, he is awesome isn't he!
    Males;
    CB11 Common Boa (Bob), CB11 Pastel Royal Python (Sunny),CB12 Pinstripe Royal Python (Ace), CB12 Spider Royal Python (Lightning), CB12 Cinnamon Royal Python (Sid), CB13 Enchi Royal Python (Jaffa Tango Fanta "JTF".... Long story.), CB13 Normal Het Clown Royal Python (Coco), CB13 Banana Pewter Bee (Milo), CB13 Sugar (Frosty), CB12 Albino Burmese Python (Takeo)

Females;
    CB10 Anery Cornsnake (Anna), CB12 Mojave Royal Python (Molly), 2x CB12 Normal Royal Pythons (Sky and Storm), CB12 Lesser Royal Python (Lola), CB12 Yellow Belly Royal Python (Daisy), CB13 Bumble Bee Royal Python (Humble Bumble), CB13 Normal Het Clown Royal Python (Chloe), CB13 Mojave GHI Fire (Lil Gem), CB13 Ivory Het Albino Burmese Pythons (Sapphire and Marilyn)

www.facebook.com/GDPythons any snake/s purchased over £600 will come with courier service paid for (England only)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,114 Times in 845 Posts
    Eye candy for sure, congrats!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Green View Post
    Eye candy for sure, congrats!
    Thanks mate! I saw your (Labyrinth as you wish to call it haha)...... It is the next I need to add
    Males;
    CB11 Common Boa (Bob), CB11 Pastel Royal Python (Sunny),CB12 Pinstripe Royal Python (Ace), CB12 Spider Royal Python (Lightning), CB12 Cinnamon Royal Python (Sid), CB13 Enchi Royal Python (Jaffa Tango Fanta "JTF".... Long story.), CB13 Normal Het Clown Royal Python (Coco), CB13 Banana Pewter Bee (Milo), CB13 Sugar (Frosty), CB12 Albino Burmese Python (Takeo)

Females;
    CB10 Anery Cornsnake (Anna), CB12 Mojave Royal Python (Molly), 2x CB12 Normal Royal Pythons (Sky and Storm), CB12 Lesser Royal Python (Lola), CB12 Yellow Belly Royal Python (Daisy), CB13 Bumble Bee Royal Python (Humble Bumble), CB13 Normal Het Clown Royal Python (Chloe), CB13 Mojave GHI Fire (Lil Gem), CB13 Ivory Het Albino Burmese Pythons (Sapphire and Marilyn)

www.facebook.com/GDPythons any snake/s purchased over £600 will come with courier service paid for (England only)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Guy_Brooks View Post
    Thanks mate! I saw your (Labyrinth as you wish to call it haha)...... It is the next I need to add
    Thanks!! I haven't named it yet, everyone else seems to do that for me, lol. I want to prove it first. Also, it has mojave and possibly pastel in it so I'd like to see the base morph as well.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Green View Post
    Thanks!! I haven't named it yet, everyone else seems to do that for me, lol. I want to prove it first. Also, it has mojave and possibly pastel in it so I'd like to see the base morph as well.
    Like you said in your post it is a shame granite has been taken! I think you should stick with your choice of Labyrinth! It would be good to see what happens, I'll be at the front of the queue which hopefully it does!
    Males;

Females;

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Guy_Brooks View Post
    Like you said in your post it is a shame granite has been taken! I think you should stick with your choice of Labyrinth! It would be good to see what happens, I'll be at the front of the queue which hopefully it does!
    I'm not sure where Labyrinth came from but it wasn't me. That name has been used before.

They call me Emilius LOL Emilio's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,407 Times in 1,004 Posts

Love the Sugar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Absolutely obsessed with ball pythons!

http://www.facebook.com/VillarinoReptiles?ref=hl

Villarino reptiles Morph market

Contacts

Villarinoreptiles@gmail.com
    Or tex 7868774281