Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,851

3 members and 2,848 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,014
Threads: 248,474
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, DetectiveIcarus
    BPnet Veteran
    Thanks
    I just put together my new rubbermaid container. The holes are drilled, the decor is in, the heat pad is underneath with a slight amount of space between the pad & the container. However, I am havin a problem. It seems as though the temps are not getting to where they need to be. The temps over the heating pad are only just over 80 & the cool side is at 73. Short of actually rippin a hole in the top for a heat lamp, does anyone have any suggestions on how I can boost my temps!!??
    Life is like a game of poker. You can play each hand to the best of your ability but you are still going to run into a bad beat from time to time. What matters is how you handle it. Do you go on tilt or can you maintain your composure & rebuild your stack?

Thanks
    assuming the cool side is 73, i'd say the room it is in is around the same. maybe trying to put it in a warmer location, or warming the area it is in. double check the heat pad, is it hot? maybe make a box to put the rubbermaid in kind of like a bookshelf. this will help
    it heat.

thanks

vaughn
    you can't have just one!

Thanks
    Bump up the temp setting on the heat pad, reduce the space between pad and cage, make sure it's not sitting on a cold floor or near an AC vent.
    3.1.1 BP (Snyder, Hanover, Bo Peep, Sir NAITF, Eve), 1.2.3 Rhacodactylus ciliatus (Sandiego, Carmen, Scooby, Camo, BABIES ), 1.0 Chow (Buddha), 0.2 cats (Jezebel, PCBH "Nanners"), 0.3 humans
    xnview for resizing and coverting pics

Support Ball-Pythons.net by shopping our store!