Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,829

0 members and 2,829 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,031
Threads: 248,489
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, isismomma
    Thanks

Just Lucky I guess

Hey all, I just wanted to introduce myself and share a little about me. My name is Vern, I am 39 and originally from Illinois. Like most of us I have been into reptiles since I was little. But when it came to relationships I couldn't seem to find someone to share my passion for reptiles with. That is until 2 years ago. I was living in south eastern Iowa and going to school to get an art degree. Shortly into my 2nd semester I met a first year art student Named Nadine, we became fast friends. I introduced her to Frisbee golf and she loved it, as we got to know each other I found out that she was into herps as well. Maaaan did I ever hit the jackpot!! She's smart, funny, beautiful, is out going, and best of all she loves snakes as much as I do! Anyway, we've been together for two years now, and it's been the best two years of my life. Sure we have our ups and downs like everybody else, but I wouldn't trade her for the world.
    For all of you still out there looking for that special someone, just be upfront and honest with the other person about who you are and your passions in life. you will find the one you're looking for. Like the title says...I'm just lucky I guess!! Thank you to all that read my post.

Thanks

Re: Just Lucky I guess

Quote Originally Posted by Never3 View Post
    Hey all, I just wanted to introduce myself and share a little about me. My name is Vern, I am 39 and originally from Illinois. Like most of us I have been into reptiles since I was little. But when it came to relationships I couldn't seem to find someone to share my passion for reptiles with. That is until 2 years ago. I was living in south eastern Iowa and going to school to get an art degree. Shortly into my 2nd semester I met a first year art student Named Nadine, we became fast friends. I introduced her to Frisbee golf and she loved it, as we got to know each other I found out that she was into herps as well. Maaaan did I ever hit the jackpot!! She's smart, funny, beautiful, is out going, and best of all she loves snakes as much as I do! Anyway, we've been together for two years now, and it's been the best two years of my life. Sure we have our ups and downs like everybody else, but I wouldn't trade her for the world.
    For all of you still out there looking for that special someone, just be upfront and honest with the other person about who you are and your passions in life. you will find the one you're looking for. Like the title says...I'm just lucky I guess!! Thank you to all that read my post.
    Congrats I agree 100 % I met my guy about a year ago and bingo he loves snakes as much as I do and he also tought me how to play disc golf never been happier
    AKs keeper

3. The Following User Says Thank You to akskeeper For This Useful Post:

Never3 (02-22-2014)