Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 1,711

4 members and 1,707 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,093
Threads: 248,529
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Amethyst42

Thread: Alkaurkharim

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks
    Just wondering how Elysia is doing?
    Ball Python, Bredl's Carpet Python, Kenyan Sand Boa, Saharan Sand Boa
    Mexican Black King, California King, Snow Corn, Okeetee Corn, Everglades Ratsnake
    Blue Tongued Skinks: Irian Jaya (2), Indonesian, Northern, Tanimbar, Eastern, Kei, Merauke
    Crested Gecko

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks
    Oh hiya there Tiger ^_^ Sorry I've been pretty absent from the boards, I've been in a rush to get ready for school o_O Lots of stuff to do! I had to go through a rush of appointments to get pushed through as a late acceptance. Going to the #1 Party School in the country according to the Princeton Review out today ^_^;; *can you guess which it is?*

Anyhoo, Elysia is doing fine! I've spaced her feedings to 6 days apart now, no real reason for it though, besides I forgot 3 weeks ago and fed her a day late and decided to just go with 6 days I ran out of my initial fuzzies for her so I had to go buy some new mice, but the store didnt have fuzzies they had these things that are bigger then them called Crawlers, never heard of em myself before. I always though hoppers came after fuzzies. Anyway I was afraid they were too big but Elysia ate it no problem. I was thinking Fuzzies were too small now anyway. She started to eat them VERY quickly, swallowing them in about 60seconds or less, even though the fuzzy still left a bit of a bulge in her. She was also pooping 24 hours after eatting everytime, which to me meant it was too small of a meal if she digested that fast. Other then that she is fine ^_^ Hope she doesn't get jealous when my BP arrives on Thursday o_O
    0.1 Mexican Black Kingsnake *Princess Elysia*
    0.1 Miami Phase Cornsnake *Leila*
    0.1 Ball Python *Boo*

Thanks
    Good to hear man! Oh .. SUNY at Albany right .. i thought about going there. I'm sad to see that WVU isnt in the top three anymore ( not that i went there .. but i spent a week there one night )
    - Carson
    Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya.

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by led4urhead
    (but i spent a week there one night )
    o_O

SUNY Albany is #1 party school again yes, too bad, they have been off the list totally for 3 years
    0.1 Ball Python *Boo*

Thanks
    WVU's up to number 4 as far as i can tell .. and yes .. it was many nights that were many weeks loooooonnnnngggggg
    - Carson
    Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya.

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks
    Glad to hear things are well. Will you be living on campus?
    Ball Python, Bredl's Carpet Python, Kenyan Sand Boa, Saharan Sand Boa
    Mexican Black King, California King, Snow Corn, Okeetee Corn, Everglades Ratsnake
    Blue Tongued Skinks: Irian Jaya (2), Indonesian, Northern, Tanimbar, Eastern, Kei, Merauke
    Crested Gecko

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks

may i.....

I was planning on it, but there is a 200 person waiting list so I will just wait. Living at home is cheaper, and now I can use my first semester's portion of my student loan to buy a car o_O
    0.1 Ball Python *Boo*

Thanks
    Right on!
    - Carson