Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,808

1 members and 2,807 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,079
Threads: 248,525
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Remarkable
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    That show is super entertaining. They claim to have DNA evidence, but I have seen no studies proving it. If the exists then we should've had a body by now or clear footage.

Thanks

Re: 《《《《 finding big foot 》》》》¿¿¿¿¿¿¿????

Quote Originally Posted by rascal_rascal_99 View Post
    http://robertlindsay.wordpress.com/2...es-and-bodies/

There was another page once that I about fell out of my chair laughing at, it was a page that documented sightings by people, where they were, what they were doing... anyways, one of the entries was along the lines of "we were just eating some wild shrooms we found in the forest when we stumbled across a squatch". I'm surprised it wasn't riding a unicorn at the time too.
    Lmao
    1.1 het pied ,1.1 pastel,1. butter, .1 spider , .1 fire ph ghost , .1 pastave

Thanks

Re: 《《《《 finding big foot 》》》》¿¿¿¿¿¿¿????

Quote Originally Posted by MicheC View Post
    That show is super entertaining. They claim to have DNA evidence, but I have seen no studies proving it. If the exists then we should've had a body by now or clear footage.

Yea there should be at least some real good video by now .. we have been looking for this guy for like a 100 years ... they even got a new show out that u 10mill if u find ... crazy ..
    1.1 het pied ,1.1 pastel,1. butter, .1 spider , .1 fire ph ghost , .1 pastave

Thanks
    I've come to call that show: Not Finding Bigfoot.

I personally believe that there could be something out there, but hey I could very well be wrong.

That show infuriates me to my very core. "This is prime squatch habitat." Oh? How do you know? You've never seen one, but yet you know what habitat it prefers, and what it's favorite food is. After what 4 seasons? You would think they would have more than just blurry pictures in the woods, and big foot "howls". Maybe they should stay in one place for more than a night, that may just increase their chances on actually finding something.
    I've got quite a few...

Thanks
    this is ridiculous nonsense.

people that are serious biologists do two things: either they look to re-discover a particular species that they already know exists, to learn more about it and to see how its doing and if its endangered. or they go into a particular area and survey everything, they look at every living thing they can find and later research if its something already known, or if its maybe something new.

but looking for bigfoot? cmon, they know its nonsense, they know that its just a way to make a TV show without much need for writers and actors and sets. they dont have the budget or the ability or the skills required to make a really good documentary or to make a show like game of thrones or something. so they make low budget "reality"-TV stuff.
    The Big Bang almost certainly (beyond reasonable doubt) happened 13.7 billion years ago. If you disagree, send me a PM.
    Evolution is a fact, evolutionary theory explains why it happens and provides four different lines of evidence that coalesce to show that evolution is a fact. If you disagree, send me a PM.
    One third of the global economy relies on technology that is based on quantum mechanics, especially quantum electrodynamics (electron-photon or electron-electron interactions). If you disagree, send me a PM.
    Time Dilation is real, it is so real that all clocks if they are precise enough can measure it, and GPS could not possibly work without it.
    If you disagree, send me a PM.

The 4 philosophically most important aspects of modern science are: Evolutionary theory, Cosmology, Quantum mechanics, and Einsteins theory of general relativity. Understand these to get a grip of reality.

my favorite music video is online again, its really nice: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oABEGc8Dus0

Thanks
    Thanked 2,221 Times in 1,151 Posts
    Most of the shows spend about a week in location getting all the shots that are distilled into what ends up as an episode. So although they present it as a "night in the woods", it's usually more.

Some of them claim to have seen the Bigfoots themselves but oddly they seem to carry great quality cameras everywhere except where they spot the Bigfoots. Odd that.
    Theresa Baker
    No Legs and More
    Florida, USA
    "Stop being a wimpy monkey,; bare some teeth, steal some food and fling poo with the alphas. "

Thanks
    10 million dollars to find big foot?? Yeah right. That will never happen.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12