Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,040

2 members and 3,038 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,031
Threads: 248,489
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, isismomma
    BPnet Veteran
    Thanks
    Hello all my friends,
    Well, as I told you all before I have added a new Ball Python to my collection. I now have four BPs and my newest addition is "Oracle" - she is unusually colored - very dark, almost black and is quite different from my other BPs. I believe that this is called a "melanistic phase" is it not? Actually all my BPs are differently colored and patterned - funny thing is that I can tell them apart easily - my friends that are not into the snake thing cannot tell them apart. :wink:

I now have my two breeding pairs and I am going to be spending the next year or so getting them into breeding condition and preparing for this project of mine. I need to spend more time studying the actual science of breeding these snakes.

I have to say at this point that I really feel that a good quality captive bred Ball Python is the ultimate snake - very docile, manageable size, and once they are acclimated they will easily overcome that bad rep that they have had in the past for being bad feeders. I have a nice collection of snakes but my BPs are definitely my favorites.

Well, that is all for now...just thought I would check in with all of you and let you know I am still around

EyeLashViper 8)

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks
    got any pics? i would love to see them. i want to get a rare mutant ball (morphs), but most of the prices are way to high for my budget. i like the ones that look like they are from a black and white movie... so cool next to a normal ball...
    "The light that burns twice as bright burns half as long, and you have burned so very brightly."

1.0 Ball Python "Roswell"
    1.0 Ball Python "Roo"

Thanks
    Very cool! When are you getting that camera so we can see pics?
    3.1.1 BP (Snyder, Hanover, Bo Peep, Sir NAITF, Eve), 1.2.3 Rhacodactylus ciliatus (Sandiego, Carmen, Scooby, Camo, BABIES ), 1.0 Chow (Buddha), 0.2 cats (Jezebel, PCBH "Nanners"), 0.3 humans
    xnview for resizing and coverting pics

Support Ball-Pythons.net by shopping our store!